33-*nanami kento x reader* #2

Beginne am Anfang

"well... just a little cold..." you whisper with a breezy laugh, sniffling your nose as well.

without thinking twice, he takes off his jacket and offers it forward, taking your bag from your hands. "put it on {Y/N}, i cant have you getting sick" he says, looking down at you.

"oh no sir, i cant, wouldnt you be co-" "no, im alright. put it on" he says, nudging his hand on your shoulder.

with shaking hands you take the jacket and put your hands through the sleeves, proping them higher on your arms, seeing how long they actually were. "thank you..." you whisper with a smile, reaching your hands forward to take the bag.

"its my pleasure. i cant have you getting sick {Y/N}, you have training" he says with a smirk, you give back a small giggle as you secure the bag in your hands again and keep walking.

"what did you order, if you dont mind me asking?" he asks, taking his cigarrette between his lips again and inhaling it.

"oh... its just something that nobara ordered for me... she said it would look good on me" you say in a small unfamiliar voice.

"oh, its clothes?" he asks boredly, looking down at his shoes when he realises his coat must smell of sex, sweat and cigarrettes, and now its hanging around your shoulders.

"well, you could say that..." you whisper carefully, looking down embarressed.

he takes a second or two, and his eyes widen. "oh" that probably wasnt a very good reaction, he can feel you getting smaller and more uncofmortable, securing your hold on the bag.

he decides not to say anything more, swallowing hard his words. no matter how hard he tries, he cant stop thinking about you when you are just beside him like that, and maybe he read it wrong and you dont really have lingere in your bag, but he still cant stop thinking about you in a cute little set.

you are about 7 minutes away from the dorms now, and all that happened till now is finding him outside a sex club, wearing his sex smelling jacket and talking about your may be lingere in that bag. a good night.

"well, nanami sensei..." you say again, swaying a little, "if we already are in this setting... just the two of us..." he loves it when you say that, no matter that you dont mean it in the way he thinks about it, "maybe you could give me a few tips, you know. how to get better, what im good at..." you offer, dragging out your words as you walk up the stairs in the street.

nanami gives a chuckle, finally dropping the butt of his cigarrette to the ground and stepping on it. "well, i think you are very advanced. you are a very good student {Y/N}, i hope you know that" normally, he wouldnt just hand out praises like that, but its you we are talking about. be would sit with you and praise you all night if he could.

"well, thank you, but maybe you have any tips? you know, some wisdom for me" you giggle, nudging his arm with your shoulder.

"well, if i have to put something there... i would advice you to know your limits" he says, feeling you stop walking beside him. "what do you mean?" you ask, furrowing your brows.

"do you remember when yuji asked if you can walk on your hands and you said you could, but actually couldnt, and ended up breaking your arm?" he asks, chuckling.

you laugh, throwing your head back, "well, maybe i just like a challenge" you offer with a smirk. "that is a very good quality to have, but you must be more careful. you should be more careful with-" no nanami, dont say that, please, its not ok, dont you dare, close your mouth- "your delicate body. you are much more gentle and dainty than you think you are, and if you dont take that into account, you might get hurt, and we cant have that"