little Q&A :)

hi again :) sorry about all the little not-actually chapters in between, but I wanted to do this, but this is gonna be the last one for a while. also thank you for submitting the questions, didn't expect that! you can skip that chapter if you don't care, that's fine :)

Q: What are your preferred pronouns?

A: thank you for asking, my pronouns are she/her :)

Q: Are you planning a happy or sad ending?

A: I'm not gonna spoil anything... ;)

Q: How old were you when you watched your first marvel movie?

A: my dad always watched some of the marvel movies with me, like iron man or thor, but at that time, I didn't know what marvel or the mcu was. i watched endgame in cinemas even though I have not seen the movies before, but because I liked it so much I started watching the rest and got really into marvel :)

Q: May I ask, how old are you?

A: Thank you for asking so politely, I can tell you that I am younger than 18, but more I don't say ;)

Q: What are your social media platforms?

A: I have twitter, the link is in my bio ( my @ is jcnell3). I also have both Instagram and tiktok, but i rarely use those and don't post there myself. and you can find my Pinterest here :) https://pin.it/2jQXCnu

Q: What are ten things on your bucket list before you die?

A: okay, I'll try to come up with ten: 1. write a book 2. cosplay all of my comfort characters 3. go to America at least once 4. go to Disney in the USA 5. lying in a field far away from the city with the person i love and watch the stars 6. meet at least one celebrity 7. go to a marvel movie premiere 8. try all the food i want to try 9. finish this story xD 10. visit some beautiful places, like in Scotland, norway, Canada, south America, etc.

Q: What do you think your greatest achievement is? (doesn't have to be wattpad related)

A: I am not that old yet, I haven't achieved a lot yet, but I think it actually is this story, regarding how it got so big so fast :)

Again, thank you all so so much for your support and your comments and just you being here with me, it is incredible to see this story grow so fast! Stay strong and I love you <3

janelle <3

ps: next chapter on Saturday :)