- ANNOUNCEMENTS -

hi guys :) first i want to show you something:

BOOM! i did something

BOOM! i did something. it's not very good but i don't care.

so, here a few things that i wanted to say:

first: thank you all so so much for over 100k reads, that is incredible, thank you for all the support! as a little celebration i want to do a little q&a, if you want to you can submit questions here and i'll answer them sometime next week or the following (if this flops you never saw this)

second: i really want a new cover for this story, but i am not really good at this. if someone is good at stuff like that, is creative and wants to do the cover for this story, send me a private message. i can't give you anything in return except for my thanks and an imaginary cookie 🍪 but if you want to do it anyways, just message me :)

third: a reader of this story made a very good fan edit of this fan fiction with phoebe tonkin cast as freya. the edit is on instagram and her username is anxiw3ty. go check it out and give her some love, it's really good :)

fourth: as of where i am now, this ff while probably continue as long as the mcu continues or as long as i don't kill freya off (which is probably not gonna happen real soon because of wanda). but because i just realised that when i am done with endgame i will probably have around 90 chapters or more, i will continue writing this ff in a second story for future marvel projects (but only after endgame, so starting with wandavision)

and lastly: i have seen a lot of people commenting that they wish that story to have a happy ending. i am sorry to bring this down to you but natasha dies. i can't and will not change this in this story because i would have to include her in future movies and that would be a lot of work and would bring up a lot of plot holes. so, i am very sorry, but natasha dies and you will probably cry. sorry, here's a cookie 🍪

i think that's it, love you guys <3

see ya!
- janelle

ps: never be shy to comment on my story! if you want to say something, if you want to comment something, do it, you are not bothering or annoying me, i love reading your comments. but make sure you don't offend anyone while doing so :)