'Oh Obito. I'm so sorry.'

"Don't laugh at Obito," sternly barked Naruto.

"If you keep resisting, you'll end up crumbling away just like him and so will everyone else."

"As someone who tried to become Hokage, Obito is nothing but... awesome to me!" In a flash, Naruto appeared right before Kaguya and sliced half of her right arm off.

It fell to the floor and he immobilized it with two rods.

Kaguya drifted farther from us, but with Sasuke and I still in the air, we took our chance to go after her now that she had one arm left.

While doing so, Naruto prepared eight shadow clones and each one of them had prepared different types of Rasenshurikens.

"Guys! Move out of the way!" He yelled.

Sasuke and I flew in opposite directions and avoided the blast that followed.

I flew on over where the two boys were at and saw that Sasuke was no longer in his Susanoo, but using a truth seeker orb as a foothold to stand.

We watched Kaguya come out of the smoke scathed and singed with a burning rage in her eyes. A white foam of chakra oozed from where her right arm once was and grew humongous.

The chakra shaped itself into the faces of the tailed beasts and into a huge rabbit that towered over our tiny bodies.

Various large arms sprung out in every direction from the rabbit with one coming towards us. I moved away while the boys were pushed away by a shadow clone.

The shadow clone was absorbed and we realized that we couldn't let it touch us nor graze our skin.

The arm turned and headed my way but my bird turned and we flew off and we moved up and down and left and right to avoid the other arms.

"Fucking shit," I cursed under my breath.

"(Y/n)!" Called out Naruto. "Go after Sakura!"

I glanced down at the ground and noticed her running away from an incoming hand.

My bird swooped down with another hand coming right behind us and gaining on us.

"This isn't good. I'll be caught by the time I grab her." I readied my arm and extended it out as we were approaching her, but a blue blur passed by and she was out of sight.

"What?" I almost made my bird halt but decided against it as I remembered the hand right behind me and rose back up to the sky and went back towards the two boys.

A blue Susanoo was standing before us and inside that Susanoo was Kakashi Sensei.

"How did he...? Not even I have one."

"That's impossible. No way," said Sasuke in disbelief.

"Sure it is. We're talking about the Copy Ninja, Kakashi of the Sharingan!" Proudly stated Naruto.

"But he shouldn't have the Sharingan anymore..."

"Man, when could I get a Susanoo?" I puffed out one side of my cheek.

"Once you steal someone's eyes," curtly responded Sasuke. "But that's not happening."

"What am I, Danzo? Madara?"

Naruto vigorously shook his head to the side, disagreeing with my point.

"Geez, maybe I'll just happen to find a pair of eyes lying around," I sarcastically said to the Uchiha.

"In the graveyards?" Hesitantly spoke up Naruto and when Sasuke and I looked at him, he awkwardly shrugged his shoulders.

"Enough about eye fetishes," interrupted Kakashi Sensei who towered over us. He placed Sakura inside the Susanoo and brought out four large shurikens that he threw at the large arms and cut four of them down.

"Wow! That's more amazing than yours, Sasuke!" Gushed Naruto, but Sasuke ignored him and focused on something else.

Chakra erupted from the ground and absorbed itself into the rabbit which started to disappear along with the faces of the tailed beast, but there was something hidden within.

A gigantic black orb appeared that was rapidly growing bigger and it was truly a force to be reckoned with.

The white blob of chakra shaped itself into Kaguya who was as good as new.

"In order to stop that, we'll have to seal her away right now," urged Sasuke.

"Gather around. I have a plan. This will be our last mission as the former team 7," commanded Kakashi Sensei.

We gathered near him as he explained what needed to be done.

We nodded our heads and the plan was simple enough to execute.

"I am immortal. If either of you die, you cannot seal me away. Now then... which shall it be?" Her Byakugan appeared as she devilishly grinned.

Sasuke, Naruto and his shadow clones assembled into a large group. From within the enclosed group, Naruto transformed himself into Sasuke while the real Sasuke remained low and hidden.

Naruto acting as Sasuke drifted off towards Kaguya with one of his shadow clones while I remained next to the other shadow clones.

Kaguya shot an ash killing bone at Kakashi Sensei and it passed right through his abdomen. On his right hand, black sparks of lightning appeared and he used a new form of lightning blade that deeply slashed her right shoulder.

Droplets of blood splattered in the air as she was falling down the sky with the two boys on opposite sides.

'My turn.'

I readied my Rinnegan once I saw her extend her arm out and a bone started to protrude from the palm of her hand.

Once the bone came, I extended my arm out and pulled the bone towards me before letting it fall to the ground.

She gritted her teeth and prepared another one but my bird flew me towards them and I pulled out my dagger and slashed her left shoulder so she wouldn't be able to lift it anymore.

She grunted as she dropped her arm down to her side and as I flew past her I taunted her, "Not so tough now are you?"

I disappeared from her sight and caught Sakura who had fallen after having the Susanoo vanish.

Naruto who was disguised as Sasuke undid the transformation jutsu while Sasuke switched places with the shadow clone.

The two with their arms extended were approaching her and Sakura and I noticed that Kaguya was moving up to get away from the two.

I looked over at Sakura and asked, "Ready to land the blow?"

"Yes, let's do it!"

Sakura and I jumped off my bird and with our fists ready, we roughly punched the top of her head sending her back down to the two who would seal her.

"Now!" Cried out Sasuke and they placed their designated hand at the top of her arm.

Finally, her time would come to an end.

As Kakashi Sensei was falling, he couldn't help but smile at the sight of us and how far we've come from our genin days.

'I really love you guys.'