• Chapter eighteen •

Start from the beginning

"Keep running that sweet mouth of yours..." He whispered. I felt his thumb run across my bottom lip. My eyes widened when he pressed his thumb between my lips and touched the tip of my tongue.

"I'll give you something of mine to fill it with..." He finished. I didn't get time to understand what he meant as he instantly replaced his thumb with his lips. My eyes automatically shut as he immediately deepened the kiss.

Images of him and moon flashed in my head but I pushed them aside. All I wanted to think about was his lips.

While one hand kept my jaw in place his other snaked around my waist and pulled me closer towards him. I let out a small moan as I felt his fingers dig into my sides. He took that opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. My head tilted further back as he pushed me more against the wall. My hands made their way to the nape of his neck where I gently tugged on the roots of his hair, causing him to groan into my mouth. The vibration sent a blissful feeling down my body. The feeling I became too attached to, that my body now craved.

"Yoongi..." I breathed onto his lips. He slowly pulled away with my bottom lip still in his mouth. He bit down on it before letting go. My lips felt numb and were probably swollen.

"Have sex with me, Princess."

My body tensed as I looked up at him. I watched as his eyes studied my face, as if he was trying to read me.

Something suddenly clicked in me and I nodded. As soon as I said yes, he grabbed me by my waist and threw me over his shoulder. I let out a small yelp as his shoulder pressed against my stomach. Once he had me in his hold he began walking down the hallway, opposite to my room. Excitement grew in me when I thought he was taking me to his room. But I was wrong. The excitement inside me immediately evaporated as he walked past his room and towards one at the end of the hall. A small frown formed on my lips as I couldn't hide my disappointment.

He opened the door, locked it, and walked towards the bed. I let out a little 'umph' when he threw me on the bed. He didn't give me time to sit up as he pushed me back onto the bed. He placed his knee between my legs and hovered over me.

"I'll try to be gentle for your first time." He mumbled against my ear. I felt his hand run up my thigh and under my loose shorts. I bit my lip when I felt his fingers run over the lining of my underwear.

"I don't want you to be quiet." He whispered. He leaned down and kissed my lips causing me to let go of my bottom lip. "I want you to moan my name." I felt his hand pull out of my shorts and grip onto the waistband of them. A shiver ran down my body as he began to pull them down. Once they reached my ankles he suddenly sat up.

"Take your shirt off." He said in a low tone. "W..what?" I asked taken back. "I said, take your shirt off." He repeated.

"I want to watch you..."

The way his eyes roamed my body screamed at me to listen to him. I gulped and slowly gripped onto the hem of my shirt. I Lifted it up and slowly pulled it over my head. Once it was off, he took it from my hands and threw it over the bed.

He suddenly leaned forward and yanked me onto me him so I was straddling his lap. He wrapped his hands around my ankles and wrapped them around his waist for me.

"Kiss me." He demanded. His hands pressed against my lower back as he pulled me closer to him. I watched as he threw his head back with a groan when I moved against him.

"Kiss me, princess, before I.." He began but I cut him off. I suddenly leaned down and pressed my lips against his. He immediately responded. "Ride my jeans." He said between kisses. I paused slightly as I didn't know what he meant. When I didn't move, he grabbed my waist and began moving my hips in a circular motion. He let out a throaty moan as he worked my hips on his.