31-dadzawa x reader

Start from the beginning

"you know that there are things that must be taken care of! you cant do things like that! i thought you were much smarter than that! im so dissapointed in you {Y/N}" he sighs in the end, rubbing his forehead.

"i know dad" you whisper through the lump in your throat, eyes pooling with tears and your vision blurry. you always tried keeping up to his standarts, working hard, getting high marks and controling your quirk so he wont have to waste his time on you. or maybe, just to finally impress him and get him to aknowledge you.

he sighs and waves his hand dismissivly, "whatever, go" hes not bothering to say anything, just jerks his head towards the door. you enter back into class with your head hanging low, hands and legs shaking as you curse yourself and dare yourself to cry.

how didnt i think of this? of course he wanted me to wake him up, he needs to work, its importent to him, more than me. i shouldve known, im so stupid and useless.

youd try to be the perfect kid for him, always trying to get his approval by being a good student, and helping around the house. youd make dinner and wash the house and the clothes, but on days when you forgot or didnt have the time, aizawa would point it out. and youd feel bad.

aizawa gave you a roof over your head and food and he was so busy, the least you can do is help the tired man and not bother him.

but it seems that as much as time went and you grew up more, maybe, could be, that all of this dissapproval and ignoring you turned out to be... not so good.

you felt useless and tired and like a parasite, and every time you just thought about asking your father for some of his time or for his help, youd immediatly curse yourself for thinking he has the time out of his precious time to help you. you could manage, maybe. he needs to care for his students, or his latest project, hitoshi shinso, a student from class 1-B he decided to train.

he doesnt have the time for you, noone has, so you decided that maybe if you just left it would be easier for everyone, for aizawa. he maybe could have more time for his work instead of the time he spent with you-despite the fact he didnt spend almost any time with you beside the once a month dinner he was home-for his importent work.

you were stressed, sad, and dissapointed in yourself for taking up space in the world, or even the left corner room in the house for yourself.

so on a cold 4 am morning (aizawa wasnt home so it was no problem to get out of there), on top of a high building, you took a few pills and wrote down on a piece of paper,

'i hope that this way youll have one thing less to worry about. thank you to whoever was around. i did all i could, but i wasnt enough, never was enough. not enough for me, and not enough for you. i love everyone, and everything, and i hope life will be kind to you.

ps, dad, the detergent and fabric softner are in the lower left cabinet under the bathrook sink. i love you.'

leaving it under your shoes that you left there, you stood up on the ledge and smiled, closing your eyes and letting yourself down the building with a quick jump that ends with a thud of your body on the concrete, skull cracking open as well as your spine and ribs, blood pooling around your useless and now lifeless body.

**

when aizawa enters the house, he sees that your shoes are missing, but doesnt think much of it. he enters the house, ready to see a mug full of coffee-like there always was when he came back home in the morning from you-and there it was. a mug full of black coffee on the table, but its not as hot as it usualy is, and youre not around.

usually, he would find you eating at this time in the morning beside his mug of coffee, but youre not there, not your mug of tea and no dishes.

confused, he grabs the coffee and walks around the house, looking for you between the rooms that are left clean and silent, dark, walls cold as if they saw or heard something horrible.