Tsuchiro discussed with the hashira and their principal which they call Oyakata-sama.

About what kanae said as giyuu explained about it. 

"Well.... I don't mind..." Oyakata said. 

"What will your new name be ?" Oyakata asked. 

Tsuchiro was looking at her hands, her eyes were dull and has no sense of life In it. 

"Shinobu...." She muttered as they all perked at her. 

"Shinobu kochou...." She said, as oyakata nodded. 

"From now and so on, please call tsuchiro midorya, Shinobu kochou to prevent any of this to happen again..." Oyakata said. 

As the hashira's nodded, "and Shinobu..." Oyakata said. 

"Please tell your adoptive sister tsuyuri kanao about the news..." As tsuchiro or Shinobu nodded. 

~

When kanao heard the news, she only tilted her head In confusion.

"I know you won't Understand, it's okay kanao..." Shinobu or tsuchiro assured. 

~

At the funeral, Shinobu can't cry as well as kanao, mitsuri was balling her tears with iguro comforting her, gyomei praying the best for kanae, uzui bringing his three girlfriends who are great friends with kanae, the tokito twins looking down to the ground. 

Giyuu looking more gloomy than ussuall, and rengoku for once didn't smile. Sanemi looked down at kanae's grave, as she was one of his support for him being a hashira.

"Today we lost a great senior, and a great hero. Kochou kanae always helps people even when it is needed even if it's about sacrificing herself, let's pray the best for her..." Oyakata said. 

~

Shinobu kept training herself and have revenge on the villain who killed her sister. 

She was seeing two pictures at two frames .

One of her, her brother and her childhood best friend.

And the other, of her, her adoptive big sister, and her adoptive little sister.

She missed all of them, kanae, bakugou, Deku, her mom , her teachers, classmates and others. 

~

Bakugou and the other class 1-A can't sleep well from their classmates sudden leave .

They kept dreaming of her smilling as they played with her like nothing happened .

Bakugou sleeps with a pillow that has Tsuchiro's smell that helps him sleep, and he kept muttering her name at his sleep. 

Deku cried himself to sleep with a frame of his little sister beside him, as he dream of him and her hugging and have fun like they always do.

Uraraka missed Tsuchiro's tease of her liking her brother, even tho she got tease but atleast she's there with her and the others.

Todoroki felt Uncomfortable when he didn't see her at class, it wasn't lively as ussuall. 

Iida was upset because of her leave, since he even didn't have time to say goodbye to her. They both always gave tips to each other, him about speed and her giving tips on how to handle bakugou.

Kirishima always felt insecure if it weren't for Tsuchiro's daily praised, and he became more insecure each day .

Denki adore tsuchiro who was willing to tutor him even tho he was hard to be teach, she never gave up and it cause him to pass. Without her, he felt all of his mind was missing a large piece of it.

Mina oftens to dance with tsuchiro if they have time, they both adored each other for their talent. As a friend of course she is hurt because of her leave. 

Momo and tsuchiro became tea buddies since Momo Introduced her with tea, each time Momo drink tea it reminded her of her friend.

Tsuchiro maybe is not good in Instruments, but she is willing to hear jirou's playing even tho Jirou was insecure of it.  Tsuchiro praised Jirou and gave her advised even tho she doesn't understands.

Tsu feel lonely because her and Tsuchiro often to train with each other because of their quirk similarity, and she always see her face when she uses her quirk making her misses her more. 

Sero and Tsuchiro may not be the best of friends, but tsuchiro always praise him when he was overthinking of him being plain.  And he appreciates her because of it, and it's hard for him to even see Tsuchiro's chair. 

Hagakure and Tsuchiro always styles each other with clothes making both of them fashion buddies, hagakure was out of ideas and didn't shop for 3 weeks straight. She wanted tsuchiro to shop with her and not go shopping alone .

Oojirou always helps tsuchiro in combat training because of his experience, tsuchiro not asking him making him felt something missing in his day at U.A.

Tsuchiro is the only student at U.A. that have ever seen shouji's face and accepted him, it made him feel safe and respect her for not being judgemental on him. Shouji felt insecure again after hearing tsuchiro leaving U.A. Because she was in danger.

Satou always give experiment cakes to tsuchiro who ate it happily, she gave him many advises and he improved alot because of it. But after Tsuchiro's leave, he haven't been baking often. 

Tokoyami always talk to tsuchiro about his quirk, and Tsuchiro tried to help him in every kind of way as possible. For him the darkness was darker than before after Tsuchiro's leave.

Tsuchiro always praised Aoyama and eats the cheese he gave her happily, even she and him always talk about cheese when they can. Aoyama felt less sparkling without her in class, which was a shocker to the class .

(No comments for mineta)

Eri started to have nightmares since her leave. She cried herself to sleep, making aizawa even mirio worry for her. She requested to hug tsuchiro because of only her can calm her down with her butterflies.

So before sleep, eri always snuggles to the butterfly plushie that aizawa bought for her to sleep. 

The big three didn't really know tsuchiro much, but they were also sad since their kouhai needs to go past all of that and needs to be seperated from her friends and families.

The teachers were sad but they need to look happy to cheer the gloomy students. 

Kouta who heard the news, started to cry and hate villains since they were the cause of his hero to be seperated from him and his family and friends. 

While tsuchiro on the other hand snuggled on bakugou's hoodie that she took with her, and also her copy brothers of red shoes for her to remind him. 

As she looks at the polaroid pictures she hanged on the walls as she saw them before sleep. 

I miss you..... Mina-san....