"I am?" Brianna asked smirking, bringing my face towards her and kissing me as if I was the only thing keeping her alive, as if she needed me. The kiss held so much meaning that I didn't want it to stop.

She lowered her hands to my back and unclipped my bra, as soon as she got me off it, she made her way to my breast and started giving them attention. With every single of her strokes, I grew hotter, soon her mouth accompanied her hands, and I couldn't hold back my moans anymore.

I grabbed her hair and pushed her towards me, not having any space left between us. We were pressed skin to skin, and our frantic heartbeats were somehow in sync.

"If I'm yours..."Brianna started, leaving a trail of hot mouthed kisses all way down to my lower abdomen. "Are you mine?" she finally asked, playing with the hem of my panties.

I couldn't answer due to her wondering hands that kept caressing my skin but still not touching exactly where I needed them. I arched my back trying to get some kind of friction, Brianna smirked, and her movements became incredibly slower, torturing and teasing me.

"I asked you a question" she whispered seductively, this time placing hot mouthed kissed on my thighs.

"Please..." I begged, unable to resist anymore. I wanted her, I needed her...and I needed her now.

"Please what...?" Brianna wondered, and without warning she sneaked one finger inside me, making me moan incredibly loud.

But as soon as she slipped it in, she quickly got it out and I missed the contact. I looked at her wide eyed, she was enjoying teasing me way too much. And even though I like the foreplay, I couldn't wait any longer.

"Please make me yours" I begged, gazing into Brianna's eyes.

Brianna smirked knowingly, she got closer to me and kissed me fiercely. Her mouth then followed and all to familiar path, making me grow hotter under her touch. Soon she was where I wanted her the most, she pulled my panties down to which I gladly helped by throwing them away. She lowered herself and put her left hand on my abdomen to try to keep me steady. But that was almost impossible because as soon as her tongue got in contact with my throbbing core, I was a flushed mess of moans that I could barely control.

"Are you mine?" Brianna asked, sending vibrations to my whole body to which I loudly moaned.

"Yours" I said breathlessly.

Brianna seamed to like my answer because her movements speeded up. Her tongue worked rapidly, stroking my most sensitive area.

"Say it again" Brianna demanded, and by her mere sexy voice tone I felt chills run through me.

"I'm yours Brianna" I kept moaning.

Her body and mine worked in perfect sync, her expertly like tongue pressed and caressed all the right places. As my moans grew louder, Brianna added a finger, and I could feel fireworks about to explode.

"Are you mine?" Briana asked against my core, speeding up her movements.

"Yours" I half yelled, and without warning she slipped two fingers inside of me while her tongue kept pressing and rubbing my clit.

My moans became uncontrollable, the pleasure was so overwhelming that soon I was screaming Brianna's name, reassuring her that I am hers.

But that didn't end up there, I was still seeing starts while Brianna helped me ride out my orgasm when she suddenly speeded up her movements again, I was so sensitive that when her left hand started giving attention to my breast while her right hand and her tongue worked perfectly against my core, I came in her hand and mouth all over again.