CH 40: Those bastards really pulled this stunt

Start from the beginning

Jin looked at Jimin with his so done face as he cursed at him, "As if I'm the only one, huh." before throwing the centerpiece in the middle of the table to Jimin, who was laughing his ass off as he dodged it.

The waiters around were shocked as they saw what happened, their centerpiece was expensive as it was from a famous designer.

Soon, the bickering stopped when Yoongi kicked the table and some glasses fell on the floor. Jin, who cannot contain himself was much calmer, "What the hell?"

Yoongi smiled viciously as he looked at his two friends, "If you want to break things. Do it properly."

The three broke out into some laughter as their eyes met. Jimin scoffed as a smile escaped his lips.

He was trying his best not to laugh as he took out his black card and gave it to the staff, saying casually, "Sorry for the commotion. We just missed each other. I'll pay for it."

The staff nodded as they made their way to process the payment.

As the processed was done, the three stood up readying theirselves to go. Before they walked out the restaurant, Yoongi and Jin took out their wallet, getting some bills on it and leaving it to the table.

Jin bowed at the staff with a smile, "Sorry, you need to clean a lot afterwards. We left some tip at the table as token of gratitude for your hard work."

Yoongi nodded and pointed the table, "Enjoy your day."

The staff thanked the trio while they just watched the three feeling amazed on how they can "accidentally" or "casually" break designer and expensive things.

But they knew they were different, afterall, the restaurant was owned by President Kim, and he and his friends usually eat there. They knew that those people are crazy rich.

One time, they remembered one of their boss's friend accidentally broke the chandelier. They didn't even know what happened, but the man casually just paid for it after saying sorry.

~~~~

Jisoo started filming again for her movie, Bullet of Love. In order not to change any script, the producer decided to get a new actress for the role of Sana that has been vacant since she was sent to the Mental Health Institution.

This time, Namjoon made sure that Sana will be sent there and no one can get past their sight.

Jisoo was waiting for their next scene when she was approached by the rookie actress, Eunha.

She was smiling at her, waving her hand as Eunha shyly bowed at Jisoo. "Hello Sunbaenim. Thank you for the warm welcome."

"No, need to be formal. You can just call me Jisoo. I heard from my manager that we are same age, right?" Jisoo said warmly.

Eunha nodded cautiously, "Is it really okay to call you by your name, sunbaenim?"

Jisoo chuckled as she tapped the space beside her, asking Eunha to sit with her. She held her hand, "It's okay, Don't worry. I will feel more comfortable that way."