Chapter 72

⚠️Mentions of blood⚠️

The blood dripped down the sides of Eve's hand, plopping on the leather of Tom's shoes. He looked down at her palm, laying the dagger on his desk as he began to bring her hand up to his mouth.

"I love you", he muttered deeply as he began to gently lick the blood off of her hand, a surge of power and emotion rushing throughout his veins the moment her blood met with his tongue.

"You're absolutely perfect for me", he continued as he step closer towards the girl, their faces inches apart. Eve stared into his eyes that seemed to be flashing every emotion clearly, moving her gaze to his lips.

The taste of blood met her mouth as their lips connected passionately, the familiar buzzing energy rushing through their nerves. Eve felt her crotch area become needy with desire, her hands latching onto Tom's dark curls as he began to plant kisses along her jawline.

Eve closed her eyes as lust and power clouded her dazed mind, the blood on her hand covering the back of Tom's neck. She could feel his hands groping her body all over, slowly unzipping her skirt that sat neatly on her hips.

"I've missed your touch", Tom murmured as he pulled away from her, sliding his shirt off his shoulders, the fabric hitting the floor beneath them. He pushed Eve towards the bed, unbuttoned her shirt whilst kissing her neck, sucking and nipping at the skin to leave his mark on her.

The cold air hit her sweat-covered chest, goosebumps rising as the coldness of the room pierced through them. Her nipples hardened at the contact, her eyes shutting as she allowed the pleasurable feeling to swallow her up.

Tom raised his head up from the crook of her neck, his eyes watching as Eve's chest rose up and down, her breasts softly moving with each breath she took. He devilishly smiled at the girl as he took her hardened bud in between his thumb and index finger, pinching it harshly. A sharp scream tore through the air as Eve arched her back, pleasure flooding her veins.

"Tom", she breathed as he latched his lips to her nipple, sucking softly. "Please don't stop".

Her hands tangled into his dark hair, the blood from her hand dropping onto his forehead. As much as the wound ached, she barely even noticed it was there due to the immense pleasure Riddle was giving her.

His fingers began to work down her stomach, playfully running up and down her hips. He could feel the girl beneath him writhe in pleasure as his thumb began to slowly rub her pussy through the fabric of her underwear. He let out a chuckle as Eve bucked her hips towards him, desperate for more friction. A smile crept onto his face, slender fingers playing with the hem of her panties.

"So impatient", he whispered deeply. "Tell me, will you be obedient to me and obey every word I say?".

Eve gulped thickly, her eyes glistening with lust as she nodded quickly. She smiled as she felt his fingers push the fabric down her thighs, her eyes shutting in pleasure as he began to kiss down her stomach, sucking harshly, teeth piercing her skin.

"Come on Tom", Eve pleaded, his middle finger sliding through her folds that were slicked with her juices. He chuckled at her pleas, slowly teasing the entrance of her hole with his fingers.

A gasp filled the air as his fingers began to slowly enter her, inching their way in and then out of her, her soft moans filling his ears like music.

Tom looked up at Eve through his eyelashes, watching how her eyes were shut. He leaned forward, pressing his lips against her clit, her hips slowly pushing towards his mouth.

"Patience, my girl", he deeply spoke, the vibrations of his voice causing her thighs to shake beneath him. Her hands found their way to his dark curls, the blood from the cut seeping out slowly onto his hair.