Chapter 31

"Write to me Evie", Cordelia said as she kissed her daughter's forehead. "I love you baby".

"I love you too mum", Eve replied as she pulled away from her mother, smiling at her. Tom grabbed Eve, waving to Cordelia as they boarded the train. Eve held onto Jinx, who seemed to be relaxed the whole time.

Walking through the cramped aisle, they finally found an empty compartment, far from any witch or wizard. Eve laid Jinx down on the seat, sitting down near a window. Tom moved Jinx to Eve's lap so he could sit next to Eve. He wrapped his arm around her, admiring her beauty.

"Riddle!" a voice boomed from the doorway of their compartment. Tom snapped his head to see Jude Avery and Emanuel Lestrange, standing at the doorway. Their faces changed from joy to shock as they realized Eve was there, staring out the window.

"Lestrange", Tom greeted sternly. "Avery".

"So you and Noir are datin-"

"None of your business".

The boys immediately turned around and walked away, looking for a different compartment to sit in. Tom smiled as they left, his gaze falling upon Eve again.

"You're so beautiful darling", Tom said as he laid a kiss on the side of her head, her lips curling up into a smile. She stood up and placed Jinx on the seat opposite to Tom and Eve, then walking back over to Tom, her eyes dark. She then sat on his lap, each leg on either side of him. He eyed her up and down, smiling a bit.

"Enjoying the view Riddle?" Eve said seductively as she began to slowly unbutton her shirt, revealing a black lace bra. They didn't even notice the couple standing at the doorway.

"Are we interrupting something?" Robert asked. Tom immediately pushed Eve towards the seat, her position looking awkward as she quickly fixed herself up, buttoning her shirt up.

"No not at all", Tom smiled as he grabbed Eve's thigh tightly, emitting a yelp from her.

"You guys should've locked the door if you were planning on fucking", Rhea said as they entered.

"I'm not having sex in front of Jinx", Eve announced as Rhea handed Eve her cat. Eve stroked his soft head, kissing the black cat on his nose before setting him down on her lap. Tom's arm found its way around Eve's shoulders, holding her. Robert and Rhea settled down, Mika sitting on Robert's lap.

"Are you excited to return to Hogwarts?" Robert asked as he stroked Mika, the cat purring as she rolled over in his lap.

Tom stared at Mika for a bit before looking up at Robert.

"I'm not quite sure yet".

"Did you hear about Aurelia Rosier?" Robert mentioned. Eve looked up, the name recalling memories from Beauxbatons and the masquerade party.

"Mhm", Tom hummed, his gaze lingering between the scenery and the black haired girl sitting beside him.

"I heard she's back and that no one's really happy about it", Robert continued. "I think she should've just stay in France".

"Mrs. Rosier thought that Aurelia was ready to return to Hogwarts", Rhea spoke. "Obviously she's still a bitch. From what I've heard".

"She was at my masquerade party on Christmas", Eve announced. "She stills sounds like a fucking chipmunk".

"Didn't you go to Beauxbatons, Noir?" Robert asked as he stood up to go by some snacks from the trolley.

"Mhm", Eve muttered as she shifted in her seat a bit, Tom began to stroke Eve's arm gently, feeling her head lay on his shoulder. He laid his chin on her head, relaxing as the train ride progressed closer to Hogwarts.

Eve laid on her bed in her dorm, Rhea walking in then locking the door. Eve didn't look up from her book as Rhea walked further into the room.