Chapter 50

His breathing was the first thing Eve woke up to. Her eyes fluttered open, his arms still wrapped around her. She turned around to face him, his eyes watching her.

"Good morning birthday girl", he said. Tom watched her smile a bit.

"Thank you sir", she whispered, her eyes scanning his face. "You look cute like this".

"So do you love".

Eve sat up slowly, Tom laying his head in her lap. Her hands made their way to his hair, ruffling his curls with her fingers.

"Don't do that", Tom groaned as he grabbed one of her hands, twisting his ring around her finger. Eve jolted a bit as the felt the familiar energy rushing through her veins. He held her hand tightly, laying a kiss upon her palm.

"Why not?" Eve asked teasingly. She stared at Tom, his eyes practically watching her as if he could see her soul.

"Because I said so, love", he smartly replied before getting up. Eve watched as he stood up, walking towards his wardrobe.

"What shall we do today love?" Eve smiled as she stretched her arms into the air, letting out a soft groan as she felt her muscles move softly.

"It's your birthday", Tom spoke as he walked towards her, holding one of his sweaters. He held it out for her, waiting for her to take it.

"What?" she asked, taking it from his grip. He crawled onto his bed, watching her as she unfolded the sweater. A black ring box fell onto Eve's lap, catching her by absolute surprise.

Tom watched her with amusement as she picked up the box, eyes widened as she opened the box.

Within the velvet box laid a beautiful silver ring with a marquise-cut emerald embedded in the ring. The sterling silver band was carefully carved to appear like two snakes were holding the gem.

Eve carefully took out the ring, inspecting it. She was in absolute awe, her eyes staring at it in astonishment.

"Do you like it?" Tom asked, staring at her.

"Are you serious?" she whispered. "It's absolutely beautiful, Tom". He watched her intently as she put the ring on her middle finger, the emerald shining enchantedly.

Tom felt himself blush as she threw her arms around his neck, pressing kisses all over his face. He let out a loud laugh, holding her waist as she toppled on top of him.

"You really do like it", Tom smiled. "Happy birthday, princess".

"Thank you love", Eve responded. She had a massive smile plastered across her face as she sat on top of Tom. His hands rested on her hips, rubbing circles into her soft flesh.

"Love", Tom deeply murmured as he sat up, Eve now straddling him. Their eyes met, the energy pulsing through their nerves and veins as they moved closer towards each other.

"Hm?" Eve hummed as she neared her lips towards his. Their eyes were practically boring into each other's souls, the energy causing a buzzing in their ears.

Tom stared at Eve's lips before staring into her eyes, watching her tongue glide over her bottom lip.

"Fuck it", he mumbled as he smashed his lips against her soft ones, emitting a surprised gasp from her. She rose up her hands, cupping his face as she melted into the passionate kiss.

Tom felt his heart beat rapidly as he began grabbing her hips tightly, Eve moaning loudly into his mouth as she began to grind her clothed crotch onto his now hardened cock that was concealed under his pants. Her hand began to lower down his chest, softly caressing his bulge as their tongues massaged each other.