She felt guilty for her condition, she wanted to try her quirk on her but she was to afraid.

~

As tsuchiro was sleeping, she was carried by overhaul himself since the heroes has discovered them.

Her body was still limp, so she can't really walk.

~

Mirio was walking from wall to wall, as he saw tsuchiro and eri on his view.

"Wow, how can you get here so fast ?" Over haul asked.

"I passed through the walls" mirio said.

"Oh, no wonder" he said .

~

Tsuchiro POV

I woke up and saw I was surrounded by rocks.

"CHIRO-CHAN !!" I heard nii-san said as he was trapped between rocks.

"NII-SAN !" I said.

I streched my wings, and secure them so I can fly.

I flew up and saw that the hero night eye was surrounded by rocks.

"It's okay, you'll be okay" I assured.

As I tried my best to treat him, but I remembered something important.

I took off the red butterfly pin and stomped it, as I saw that overhaul and nii-san was now at the surface.

"TSUCHIRO !!" Two familliar girls said.

"TSU ! URARAKA !" I said as I hugged them.

"We were so worried..." Asui said.

"Iam so sorry, I didn't mean to worry you. I was kidnapped when I was buying some private things..." I said.

"It's okay, it's not your fault" uraraka assured.

"Where is eri ?!" I panically asked.

"She's with Deku above" uraraka said as the dragon hero Ryukyu was covering us with her wings.

"Are you okay tsuchiro ?!" She asked.

"No serious Injuries ! But some of my blood is drained and I sometimes feel dizzy" I informed.

"Its probably from blood lost" i said.

"Please... Bring me to the surface" night eye said.

As me and uraraka nodded, as she floated night eye, while I carried him and use my wings to fly up.

Where I saw nii-san fighting overhaul.

As he was finished for, eri's quirk went out of control.

Mr. Aizawa uses his quirk on her, while I use two butterflies and made her sleep with my sleeping dust.

~

I woke up at the hospital bed with mom beside me.