28-*kiyoshi teppei x reader*

Start from the beginning

"besides, you can just ask for help" he smiles, turning back to the desk and to his homework. sighing deeply, you curse yourself and roll your eyes, turning back to the table as well in defeat and shame.

its the way that later that night he trailed both his hands up your arms, your stomach shivvered, and he raised both of your arms up and laces his fingers in yours, pinning you to the bed. if only he knew what it did to you, and how you nearly finished when he leaned down to your ear and whispered huskily, still panting, "good girl", hot breath hitting your face.

you moan out loud, arching your back as you let a high pitched moan leave your throat, curling your fingers into his hand hard, holding yourself as much as you could while he rocked himself into you, chuckling at how submissive and soft you get for him.

when you two finished and laid in bed to get at least 2 hours of sleep before school, he was pressed to your back, his arm wrapped around you and his hand hung over your shoulder. while he slept, you took your opportunity to look at his long fingers, slowly tracing them with your own but stopped when he started to stir.

true, time went on, and you never came around to actually telling him whats going on and now it was just building up. so you decided to just supress those feelings down and muscle through them. like thats healthy.

**

when kiyoshi enters the living room, he finds you sitting on the floor with your legs crossed infront of the coffee table, eyes staring up at the playing tv, the notebook on the coffee table long abandoned.

"why are you on the floor love?" he chuckles as he walks into the room, holding a pack of chips in his hands. "oh, i was doing some work" you smile, looking down to the notebook on the table, "i got distracted" you smirk.

chuckling, he walks over you, stepping over your body and sitting in the armchair behind your back, opening his legs to have you sit between them, you leaned back between his open thighs, knees on either side of you.

"well, youre short either way so-" he chuckles when you slap his leg quickly, groaning, and opens the bag of chips, sticking one in his mouth. "what are you watching?" he asks, leaning back. "{insert some show}" you answer boredly, leaning your head on his thigh.

you both watch the show silently except for his ocassional crunch of a chip and the sounds from the telly. at some point, you feel the urge to look at him. not so weird, you loved him so much that you just loved looking at him.

you crane your neck and lay your head back on the limited space between his legs on the armchair, looking up at your boyfriend. he looks down at you and smiles widely, you return one.

he raises his hand up to his lips and licks along his pinky finger the salt from the chip. your cheeks redden and something makes you open your mouth and stick out your tounge, but by the time you realise what youre doing, he chuckles. "sorry love, no more left" he says, saving you from your own awkward position by guessing you wanted a chip.

but even though he saved you-without knowing it-your mouth still stayed open. why? you dont know, but you still had your lips parted, your pink tounge stuck out as you stared up at your boyfriend.

smiling-still oblivious-he sticks his middle and index finger in your mouth playgully, pressing to your tounge. on some weird animalistic instinct, you close your lips around his salted fingers, closing your eyes as well as you sucked on his fingers, rolling your tounge around his salty long fingers, dragging them slowly and pleasurably in your mouth.

eyes snapping open, you realise what youre doing and snap up, his fingers popping out of your with a soft 'pop'. you stand up abruptly, wide eyes looking at kiyoshi whos staring back at you with his eyebrows raised, but more in surprise then in disgust or judgment. but you couldnt take it.