"He's not gonna leave presents!" Her eyes wide and my aunt huffed as she put down the cookie.

"Chill out, go!"

They suddenly tried scurrying to get everything they wanted while the life of the party that was my uncle laughed deeply again. He pulled out the familiar bottle of his infamous tequila and smirked at my girlfriend. I sighed when she smiled widely and stood up suddenly to greet the bottle in his hand.

"Here we go." I stepped back knowing I couldn't control her now and she stood right next to him.

He cranked up the Christmas music that was still playing and I watched her closely as a couple more of my family members decided to join in. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders as if he was her older brother and she laughed at something he said.

"We're probably gonna have to push present opening just a little bit later." I giggled to my mom and she shook her head with an amused smile.

"Oh honey, you got a good one. I'll see you later mija." My aunt suddenly gave my cheek a quick kiss and my mom a hug before dragging her kids and husband out the house.

"We just might." My mom replied to my suggestion and poured her own glass of wine.

"Let me just sit back I guess." I smirked and watched my girlfriend carefully just in case I had to step in at any moment.

Family dinner died down and it was more of sweets and alcohol... which was how most of our family functions ended up like. Shots glasses were taken out and lined up while suddenly all of them were being filled.

"Please don't give my girlfriend alcohol poisoning tonight. I just got her here." I sighed deeply at the actions of my uncle and they both looked my way.

"I'm okay, baby." She cheesed cutely and stood up straight before knocking down one double shot... then another... then another.

"Fuck yeah!"

"No!"

"What the fuck is that?"

A weak gag echoed throughout the room and I quickly barged in between them and they all were waiting for her to just vomit it all back up.

"I'm... I'm good!" Y/N smiled and wiped her forehead before taking a sip of the glass I had.

"You idiot, no more." I hissed and snatched the glass from her hand.

"Good thing you're not pregnant." She winked drunkenly and I glared into her soul as she gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"You idiot." I repeated when I saw my uncle give a very noticeable confused face.

"Huh?" He questioned and my girlfriend just hummed in happiness.

"Oh yeah, dude." She hiccuped and it was now my turn to turn around and get a stronger drink.

Then I started to hear her go on and on and on about her condition and surprisingly enough my family were even more interested in her. Talking very in depth and wasn't weirded out let alone ignorantly confused. I was hoping they wouldn't remember any of this but I knew they all had a higher tolerance than my girlfriend did. They did this at every family function... she didn't. I really didn't want her regretting her decision on coming here. She just told my closest family that she could one day legitimately get me knocked up.

"Okay, babe, I think uh it's time for a shower yeah?" I pitched in after a little while of some questions and she looked up at me confused.

Her eyebrows furrowing together and man, I hadn't seen anything that cute at all tonight. I lended out my hand for her to take which she subconsciously reached for anyway and I felt her stand tall... and then start to fall right back down.