23.Games

EDITED✅
Simon's POV-

I smile as Cal suggests we get drunk...perfect. I can act up and with in excuse of drunkness. We put on Boss Bitch and start screaming the songs. I know it isn't that late but somewhere little Vik will probably trying to sleep which made me feel bad...just means i'm not drunk enough. We turned the bass up and start doing shots which taste like fucking shit but hey whatever get us through the night right?

We started dancing again soon enough we did attract the others and soon enough Ethan came in with more shot glasses and some sort of drink. We all started singing some old songs from when we were all kids and soon nearly everyone but JJ and Josh were here drinking and singing. Tobi wasn't big on the drink but he was fun nonetheless.

We were singing Womanizer by some girl but we all seemed to know the words. We were however interrupted by the door opening. Quite aggressively may i add, JJ looked pissed. "Simon with me, everyone sober up Callux station's been blew up. No reports on who's alive or not", Josh stated whilst JJ was dragging me down flights of stairs...he was taking me to the basement.

"JJ...JJ what are you doing?", i ask scared. I hate the dark, i hate basements. I shout and try to get JJ's grip off me but he seemed so unfazed by it all. He opened a door and shoved me into the room and then without a word he started to walk off. What the actual fuck? He's mad at me, he knows i could stay up there while they all go out but he's leaving me again.

I lean against the wall and laugh to my self. I'm going crazy being here, i'm not making my self be sick because i know i'm going to die soon so worrying about my weight is the last thing on my mind.

****Four hours later****

The door swings open and Cal comes in and helps me up. "You ok Si?", he asks and i nod. I feel hungover to fuck. We head upstairs and i lock eyes with a new boy, he looks familiar though. Square head is the only way to describe him to be honest. "Hey Cal who is that?", i ask and Cal looks over then his face turns sour.

"It's Will, he's a dick", he mumbles and i nod. We head upstairs and i go into my room and Cal goes to his, i groan and sit on the sofa. I sit in silence enjoying the peace. Why the fuck would JJ put me down there? He knows i wouldn't run, i don't really want to be murdered. The door opens and JJ comes in, he hasn't realised i'm here yet so i clear my throat.

He turns to me and looks confused. "yeah i'm not locked in a cell", i say surprised as if it was something normal to say. He just nods and takes his shirt off to change. "i'll be staying in Freezy's room", i sigh and pick up a blanket, i grab the door handle but before i twist it i'm pinned to the door...oh so he's mad again.

"Will you be fuck staying with him", he growls in my ear making me realise how close he actually is. I take in a breath and turn to him. "You can't stop me", i whisper back looking him in the eyes. He grabs my throat and gets real close. "Thought this isn't what you want? You don't get to switch your mind up like a fucking light switch. I'm not some toy JJ", i whisper out as the grasp gets a little tighter but it just makes the bulge in my pants get bigger.

I start to tell my self off internally. Why am i letting this happen? I'm so dumb. I push him off and walk over to the sofa again. He came up to me and smashed his lips onto mine and in response i stood up (cue Do I Wanna Know by Artic Monkeys ;) ).

I slid my shirt off and he took his off and we didn't waste a second before connecting our lips again. He slipped his hands onto my arse and squeezed roughly. I moaned loudly which he quickly covered my mouth...is he ashamed?

I moved off of him and began to go to the door but he caught my hand and yanked me back making me fall onto the bed with him ontop of me. "Be as loud as you want baby but at least wait till i'm actually pleasuring you", JJ said as he started to mark my neck. i moaned and scratched his back which made him moan out.

I smirked now knowing one of his places, i also know he loves his neck being kissed at a certain angle. I scratch harder as he sucked another piece of my collarbone. He was touching me everywhere and i couldn't get enough of it. I slid my hand down his pants and past his underwear to be met by a very hard mini JJ...mini. I laughed at my self on the inside he was not mini.

I started to stroke him, hard and slow. It was torture for him and that is exactly what i want it to be. I flip us over and start to grind on his making his hands fly and grip onto my waist and hips. He moaned when i grind on a certain place so i did it harder and faster until i could see he was about to cum, his eyes were closed and he was saying a lot of curse words...the sight turned me on yes but i am not giving in to him. I know at least someone else has to be gay in this house and not fucking Harry. I quickly spun around and got off JJ, I grabbed my shirt and exited the room.

I heard him shout something but i didn't listen. He killed Talia, i don't care he wasn't the guy who put a bullet in her head but he was the one with the order and he made it happen. She could of been living her life right now with that new guy she was starting to see from work. They were practically in love and i know people at school thought we dated but it was utter bullshit.

She knows who i swing for and i know exactly what she goes for. I smile remembering the time we joked about all the sizes of dicks her ex's had. It was crazy how that was less than two weeks ago and now she was dead, with no funeral, no goodbye, no last hug, no last stupid rock paper scissors game.

Time for this game to play out, i'm going to get him to fall for me and then i'll be gone in a second.