31.Deja Vu

EDITED✅
Simon's POV-

He is fighting right now and i've never been so scared, the cameras the lights the shouting and the screaming, the constant interviewers. He was in the last round, he had been knocked down and hit whilst down so Logan lost a few points but even if Logan didn't JJ was still winning this. Anyone could tell this from a mile away, but i was still worried, Logan got him with a few punches but it isn't anything JJ can't handle or isn't already used to.

****

He won. JJ actually won by so little than two points....or one? I don't know we were all screaming when they announces from The UK the Nightmare KSI. We all ran onto the stage and were hugging i noticed this girl...she was clinging onto him and he was hugging her back and then...he kissed her and then the crowd went crazy.

I stumbled off the stage and went to the exit. I breathed in the air and realised i was jealous. I shouldn't be though, he's just a man. One man. Theres over another billion out there.

"You ok Si? I seen you run out?", i heard Freezy ask and i turn and smile. I nod acting okay, i could Hear talia singing inside and i had an idea. "Come on", i smile at Freezy. (The song is real name with KSI and randolph and Talia in).

Instead of JJ singing his part i took his mic and went on with her, i winked and she smiled widely, she could tell i had a bitch plan and she loved it when i did because it meant i wasn't let people walk over me. She runs off stage once we finished JJ's verse and then all of a sudden the lights went off...she's being dramatic.

She started singing this song, we'd never heard before so i take it this is what she's been working on. (Good On You is the song by the way by Talia Mar). She sat me down on a chair on the stage and was singing...talking more like and was really close, the crowd was going crazy as she sang and my arse was sat there smiling proud of her but anyone else would think we're in love which is what the plan is.

She can really fucking sing though, one of the people who are in charge of the speakers announced we were moving the after party celebration to the club down the street and no one complained we grabbed out things, i grabbed her hand and we made our way out the club. "So... you like the song?", she asks shyly, i laugh and pick her up and she put her legs around my waist. I carried her along with the other guys and they were smiling at us happily.

We got the club and i needed a drink. "SHOTS ON ME", i shout and we make our way to the VIP bit. I spot JJ's brother Deji and literally no one here likes him but he sat down anyway. "Hey Si come here for a sec", Harry shouts and i smile knowing he is probably going slag Deji off. "Whats up?", i ask and he smiles and shows me his phone. It's our disstracks from ages ago. "Talia's singing soon...i think we should", he smirks. I laugh and nod. "Your diss is on JJ though...has something happened?", i ask and he shakes his head no.

"I seen him with that girl, Shauna. She is his new bird (girlfriend), i know he's been with you messing you around and i think he needs to put in his place even if it's a joke", Harry says as he passes me another shot. I take it in one and nod and he smiles as if he's just got a bag of coke.

"Ok guys so me and Si Si here have a little...diss?" Harry says getting up on stage without even getting me up first. Talia looks at me confused i just smile, kiss her cheek and run up to the stage....well it's more like a big step.

(the songs are Harry's disstrack on ksi and miniminters diss on ksi's little brother)

Me and Harry were having a great time and so were the other lads but Deji didn't look amused, he just supped his drink while glaring at me and i just kept going on. Harry got in his face while rapping. This was the most fun i had in a very long time which was something compared to the shit i had been going through with JJ. I had just finished and then Harry got up. I am so confused.

He started rapping....fucksake. It was banging though and JJ didn't looked please but he was laughing it off like he always does. We were all screaming the lyrics and laughing and all having fun it was great really until we heard...

We heard something that sounded like gunshots. Then the door bust open and i heard a lot of gunshots and shouting. It went on like this for about maybe thirty seconds then there was a gun shot.

It rattled my ears and everything went silent. I felt sick and dizzy and everyone was spinning and there was like six of everyone, then my knees gave way...

JJ's POV-

***When gunshots were first heard***

I heard the first gunshot go off while Si and Harry were having their fun rapping, i paid no notice to it since we're in a fucking mafias club someone is about to shoot their gun once or twice tonight. I drank the rest of my drink and just as i finished the door busted, i seen one face i fucking hated. Jake fucking Paul. I threw the class at his fucking smug face and i didn't miss.

I passed a gun to Talia who was next to Deji and she smiled. She's actually a menace under that little perfect act. She started seducing and shooting the men who were shooting at my guys and the only person i couldn't see was Simon...well that was until it was too late.

Nearly all Jake's men were dead but one, just one fired a shot aimlessly as they were shot in the head and this stupid now dead mother fucker shot Simon.

He stood there, staring into space. You could see he didn't feel the shot, he was in shock. I ran over as he collapsed and he closed his eyes. He had a abdomen wound and was bleeding more blood i had ever seen come out of someone before.

"TALIA", i screamed and she came over and she was pushing me away telling me to leave...i almost got Deja Vu from the time Si helped me but he helped me, i'm just fucking useless.