8.Bipolar?

EDITED✅
Simon pov-

It was 9am the next morning. I didn't set an alarm to get up because either way if they did or they didn't i was taking the day off. I couldn't face JJ, i couldn't face the lads. I knew Harry would be worried right now but i just cant face them. They will know something is wrong and i don't want to worry them.

I rolled out of bed and headed downstairs, i didn't want to go in the bathroom. I didn't want to see the damage of JJ's grip. I didn't want to see the damage of JJ's lips from the shower. He has only ever fucked with my head so i shouldn't even go there. I went to the living room seeing that my smashed dish and food was no longer there.

He cleaned it up...good it was his fault it was on the floor in the first place. I went into the kitchen and got some bacon, eggs and then some bread to toast. I was cracked the eggs and laid the bacon in the pan. I smiled at the smell filling the room, until i heard a door open upstiars.

Why would JJ be here...He had school. I sigh and turn my back to the door. Hoping when he comes in that he will see me and leave or get what he wants and leaves. I don't want to be anywhere near him after last night. My eyes water at the memory of it and i shake my head not allowing my self to be upset about something that was probably so little him.

I heard him enter and then his breath hitching at the sight of me...i did probably look a horrible mess right now. I turned the stove off and plated my food putting the pans in the sink letting them soak knowing i'll clean them later i decided to eat in the garden.

JJ had one of them seat swings in the back garden, i always wanted to sit on it so this morning the weather seemed good enough so i grabbed my food and phone and headed out. JJ still hadn't moved but his eyes were scanning my face, body, head to toe but he mostly went back to my neck which made me nervous.

I turned on my heel and left to the garden.

I took in the fresh air and ate. I lost my appetite fairly quickly though and headed into the house again feeling really tired. I binned the wasted food and washed the pans and my plate. JJ however sat on the kitchen island staring. He looked like he was having a mental debate with himself. I rolled my eyes, it's probably him debating which cheerleader to bang next.

"I'm sorry", JJ said loudly making me come to a stop washing and my thoughts coming to a stop. After a moment and me not saying anything i went back to finishing the last frying pan. I put it on the side for it to dry and dried my hands on a towel. I turned around to leave but bumped into a chest that wasn't there a second ago.

I gasped and kept my head down. JJ's breathing was heavy and he was slightly shaking. I looked up at him and he was mad. Fear struck me and tears began to well up in my eyes. "Why aren't you saying anything to me", he asked lowly bringing his mouth to my ear (A/N IN THIS STORY JJ IS A BIT MORE TALLER THAN SIMON. SIMON IS FIVE FOOT EIGHT AND JJ IS SIX FOOT THREE)

I sighed and put my hands on his chest, i had nothing to say to him. I just needed to be held but i couldn't ever have that. Because i'm the faggot. No one wants me. I stepped away from him and looked down. "Please move", i said politely and loud enough for him to hear me but he didn't move.

"Si come on i said i'm sorry, i was drunk ok...? You know i don't care your gay", he said a hint of humour in his voice at the end, again he's being a prick. I just rolled my eyes and shoved past him. "Where are you going?", he asked me and i rolled my eyes but he asked again and again...and again.

"TO SEE IF I CAN BE MOVED BACK!", i shout at him and i can see the anger build in him. I ran. No i sprinted to my room and i was in and now i needed to lock the door but i didn't get enough time to. He hand pushed the door open roughly throwing me on the floor and the door hitting me in the face. I screech in pain. Ouch.

"JJ please leave me alone ....please please please", i begged for him to leave he didn't listen instead he laughed. This motherfucker really did just laugh at me. Wow.

He stood there over me. I stared into his eyes, he helped me up and we didn't loose eye contact. It wasn't awkward but it didn't feel normal. He was reaching closer to me and i couldn't move. I sucked in a sharp breath as he got in milliemetres of my face.

"JJ...we can't do this please move", i half whispered and he looked confused.
"Why can't we Si?", he whispered back and it took me by surprise. I don't know why we couldn't this was JJ...JJ who has shagged every girl he had ever met.

I shook my head sadly knowing this is probably some twisted joke, i broke down in tears and he looked hurt at first but he covered it up by murmering faggot and leaving laughing. He called someone and said he was his way and he called them babe.

I once again crawled into bed crying. It was probably dinner time by now but i couldn't help letting sleep overtake me.