13.SilenceBroken

EDITED✅
Simon's POV-

Me and ethan sat in the car. In silence. I had nothing to say. He had left me already that night when he rushed out, but he then got in the ambulance with me...said he was my person. Then left for LA.

Ethan has something good going for him, without JJ ethan has been able to do all the things he couldn't because he was too caught up helping JJ being a bully. I was snagged from all my thoughts as the car came to a stop. I smiled at Ethan saying thank you, i grabbed my phone and got out the car.

He sped off and then i finally let my self breathe the cold air. It was indeed freezing but god did i miss it. I went to the door and unlocked it, the house was silent. It was weird. I knocked the electricity back on, JJ must of knocked it off to save money...Money.

And how did JJ expect me to pay for all of this house on my own? That stupid idiotic boy. I sighed and went to my room. I pulled up some jobs which would fit the right time scale for me. I was looking to work everyday since i don't want to be in this house unless i need to sleep.

I found and applied for multiple cafe jobs, and a personal trainer job. I used to be really engrossed with the gym and working out. So i would say i know my shit, and i know enough to teach especially if they are paying so much for it. I won't miss the chance.

I got a three replies back straight away which was surprising due to the time, it was almost ten at night. I got a yes straight away which was the trainer job, and then the two cafe's said to come in for a meeting/interiew. I agreed with all three, then proceeded to ask when i can start the training job.

To be honest it will be helping me a lot more than it will be helping whoever i am training. I once depended on working out as a way of not self harming, i need that back. It isn't healthiest as sometimes i push too far but i know it is better than...well you know what.

I put my phone on charge and stare at my ceiling. I'm laying on the laminated floor. It doesn't hurt or make my back ache, actually it is the most comfortable i have been for well i don't know how long.

I still can't believe Ethan was the one to find me, he must of been so upset. He said he still has the clothes on which i bled out on. He said for closure if i wanted to see them he would say yes but he also said he would bin them if i felt like keeping them would weigh me down. I never knew Ethan was this caring, i knew he was better than JJ thats all...

JJ...
Jide...
Olijde...

God i miss it. I miss him. I miss him cuddling. Teasing. Laughing. Opening up. Laying in silence. Ignoring each other. Avoiding him. God i even miss the bullying. I just want him to be here and telling me what went on the day he rushed out. We were practically mid sex.

I recalled Ethan saying he is now singing...well rapping and goes by KSI.

Knowledge
Strength
Integrity

I got my laptop and typed in "KSI" and Ethan was right. There was multiple songs with one with some guy called Ricegum. I wonder if him and JJ are a thing?

I felt hurt at the thought of him with someone else but i am not aloud to be hurt. We were nothing, he probably was tired and he made a dumb mistake. I was the dumb mistake.

I realised i had been in silence since i had left the hospital, i have only heard my own voice in the past eight hours. That was fucking with my head so i decided to listen to KSI's song..."Earthquake".

*After song*

So he was insulting Ethan now...i wonder what happened between them. Surely they couldn't have fell out over the face Ethan helped me. I sighed and then another video caught my eye. Ethan...well the account was called Behzinga. I can remember some of the foot ball lads calling Ethan that...

Surely all of this was a joke, i mean come on. JJ and Ethan love each other ...in a brother way. Speaking of brothers i know where i can get answers. Deji.

I put his number in and he didn't take long for him to answer.

D- Hello, who is this?
S- Hey it's Simon, do you remember me?
D- Yeah. What the hell do you want?
S- Oh um i wanted to ask a question
D- No i won't tell you where JJ is, just so you can touch him up again you gay boy
S- Deji we ended this argument ages ago
D- No it never ended, you ignored it
S- You tried it and i said no, there is no debate that should happen after that
D- But you want my brother
S- It...it isn't like that Deji, i just want to know why all the disstracks are happening. I've only just got out of hospi-
D- hospital. We know we all know, not only a failure in general life but also at ending it.

I stayed silent, me and deji were friends years back before JJ was a dick. Deji tried things with me and yes i may be into men but he was never one of them.

D- They're arguing because of you. I told JJ about you not wanting me and only wanting him because your trying to rub it in my face. So for old time sake just shut up and stay out of it

He laughs then hangs up...will i fuck stay out of it.

I rang ethan and decided if anyone was rapping about some cunts it was going to be me. I smiled realising i broke the silence i had dealt with this whole day.