20.Monster

EDITED✅
Simon's POV-

I woke up in a bed, i could hear the monitor. Tracing my heartbeat, i could also hear people chattering away. I didn't open my eyes, i didn't move an each. I didn't try to commit, instead i got up tried to clean the place up a little and i must of slipped and hit my head because oh my fucking god it hurts.

"Everyone out", i hear a voice say...do they know i'm awake. It sounds like a girl, maybe JJ's new piece on the side. God i hope they don't have sex in here but knowing JJ he's a dirty cunt he probably will.
"Si you can stop pretending to be asleep now", the girl says and i instantly realise who it is...TALIA. My eyes shot open but when they did i was met with darkness. Which was strange due to the fact when i woke up i could feel the lights on my eyelids. I started to feel like i couldn't breathe.

Where did Talia go? Why can't i see anything? "TALIA", i shout but nothing. Then i realise. I wasn't awake at all. I was still asleep. This was all in my mind. Tal wasn't actually here and i just dreamt she was. The chattering had gone and so had the heart monitor. It was silent. Deadly silent. I hated it so much, there wasn't a lot of things like this that could scare me but silence was one of them.

I scream...well try to. Not a single sound leaves my body, i could feel my heart rate beginning to race and i was panicking. I couldn't believe what was happening. I need to wake up...but do i want to? Do i want to face reality? Where Talia is dead and i'm being held captive by JJ and his minions.

I let my self relax but i can still feel my heart going crazy which somewhere in the real world doctors are probably trying to get it to slow down...they might fail and i think im okay with that. I mean i have nothing to live for right now. I doubt things will ever get better because no matter how hard i try nothing ever changes.

I just want to be by Talia's side again. Watching shitty horror movies in bed on sundays, going to the gym together. Waiting up at night for each other so we make sure both of us eat. I just want to be by her side.

I shoot up. My eyes really open and i can see everyone sigh in relief, it takes me a moment but i guess a coded. I saw the paddles, i saw the syringes and all the medical staff. In the back of the room there was JJ, Ethan and Harry...why is he Harry here?

They lay me down and i just stare at the ceiling. I have nothing to say or ask. I just close my eyes and let them do their tests which were very quick. They soon all left apart from my three "friends" at the back of the room. Ethan seemed to be the most worried. You could see it on his face. I sighed and turned away from them, i had nothing to say. Ethan helped JJ kidnap me and Harry hasn't spoke to me since i woke up months ago.

"We're going home in ten minutes. Give him his clothes then we'll go back entrance since prissy here will probably cry for fucking help", JJ spits angrily. I wince at how mad he is and soon a folded pile of clothes is set in front of me. "Get up and get changed", Harry said with no emotion. I nod once and they all leave. I get up and put the clothes on. They were all black.

Ethan knocked and came in. He nodded to someone outside before JJ came in. It was just me and him now. He stared at me, i stared back for once. "Talia is dead. Time and date was yesterday sometime around ten PM", he said not looking away once. I searched his eyes for any emotion, any regret on his face but i found nothing.

I nodded once and then he opened the door signalling me to move. I went out the door and followed Ethan and Harry who both didn't look at me nor JJ. I held tears in knowing she's really gone will never sit right with me. I never got to say goodbye. I never got one final hug. I never got anything. I'll never have closure and i think that means i'll never forgive, but i know Talia. She'll want me to forgive him but i can't.

We walked to the car and it all seemed slow motion. I had no energy to fight and run so i didn't. I had no where to go, JJ's home, Harry's home they both were my safe people now they were working together in my kidnapping.

God i sound so much like a girl. We sat in the car in silence. I sat in the back with JJ, he didn't say anything but i could feel his stare on me. It hurt. We were something, he never wanted that though so he switched it up. Made all this mess because he could of just left me alone but he didn't. Still doesn't. It's like he's making a puzzle and the minute we have that little last piece to put in he swipes the whole thing off the table and destroys it.

Then he determines to fix it.

The car pulled up to a very nice cabin and only JJ got out, maybe we're making a pitstop before going back to his place. But that idea flew away when he opened my door. "Get out", he said gruffly. I jumped out and then shut the door. JJ went to the boot got a few bags and two suitcases out. He shut the boot, hit it twice and then they sped away.

Leaving me and JJ alone. In the woods. In a cabin. Alone. I internally groaned, he carried most the stuff before he nodded towards my suitcase...the suitcase i left at Talia's place. I tried not to cry, JJ walked to the house as i held my suitcase. I smelt like her home. It smelt like my home. I dropped and started sobbing. I didn't know what pain i was in, physical, mental? I didn't know but i just wanted it stop.

I lifted my self up and walked slowly towards the door. I stepped in and was instantly heated up. I went up the stairs and saw JJ in one room, i headed to the only other door which i would assume was my bedroom but no it was a massive bathroom.

Surely not...Surely he isn't expecting me to sleep in the same bed as him. I mentally groaned. I left the suitcase where it was and i headed downstairs. I fell into the sofa and pulled a blanket over me. I don't know how much sleep i actually got in the hospital due to the fact i was technically awake. I was with Talia...

"Do you want a drink?", JJ asked and i didn't answer. I just wanted rest, i wanted to grieve. I needed to mourn this, otherwise i'll be stuck. I don't want to be stuck in one place for the rest of my life. "Si?", JJ said and i got up and threw the closest thing to me at him.
"YOU DO NOT GET TO CALL ME THAT! YOU ARE NOT MY FRIEND! YOUR NOT MY EQUAL. YOUR A MONSTER. And Talia used to call me that, so no, just no Olajide", i feel light headed as i came to the end of my out burst and i sat back down.

JJ hasn't said anything and that would be the ideal way to keep it but i know he won't. Sooner or later he'll be bored and want something to toy with, that toy would be me. He knows what he does to me but he does it not because he loves me but because he loves the control. He's a sadistic fuck. I hate him for the things he has done to me.