29.Brothers.

EDITED✅
JJ's POV-

I groaned as light hit my closed eyes, it hurt. Everything hurt. I open my eyes and hiss at the brightness. I look around and see i'm in mine and Simon's bedroom. I sigh and look to see some girl in my bed. Probably some random slut Deji brought here. "You need to leave", i say bluntly and she wakes up. She looks at me and scoffs. She threw her dress on and found her shoes and ran out.

Just as she opened the door Simon was there, looking as if he was just about to knock. He had a tray on food in his hands. He looks the girl up and down then to my half naked state. He pursed his lips and gave a slight nod. He moved to his right to let the girl carry on her way, i sat up making sure the bed sheets came up with me.

"Here's your food, also do you remember anything from last night? Harry said you probably won't remember a thing", Simon says as he sets the tray down on the desk near me. I shake my head and Simon hands me a boxers and a pair of joggers then turns around probably waiting for me to get changed. I jump up and quickly put the clothing on.

"I don't remember a thing Simon", i sigh angrily. Fuck knows what i've done this time but if Harry has sent Si to break the news it's bad. They know i'll restrain from killing him out of anger. "What did i do?", i ask and i can see Simon gulp...that bad huh.

"So well you went to get more drink from the garage, you started drinking some heavy shit JJ", he said looking worried. I rolled my eyes, i don't need more people worrying about me. "Spit it out already, i don't fucking have all day", i snap, the headache and hangover were only getting worse. "You made a bet with Logan Paul that you could win him in a professional boxing match this November", he says smirking knowing i didn't expect that news.

"There i said it, i'm going shopping with Tal today. She goes back to New York tomorrow night", he says sadly, he didn't give me a chance to say no as he was up and out of my room in seconds. I actually hate my self. I know i can beat him anyday, but i have to be a certain weight, trained and stronger than i've ever needed to be.

Guess i'll call Deji and he can hook me up with one of the trainers, the really good ones. I need this. I am sorta happy i did it, it'll give me time away from Simon and i can get back on track. Not to mention how much money i'm about to make fighting him. All the bets will be going wild as every gang, mafia, mob bosses know Mine and Ethans family have never ever got along with the stupid Ohio boys. Logan and Jake. Ugh they are something i can tell you that.

****

It was the evening and i heard Si and Talia come in laughing, they sounded drunk. I checked my watch and it was nearly three in the morning. I didn't even realise it had got that late myself...i didn't even realise Simon hadn't come home at the time we told him to. He could have done anything, ran away, reported us, hurt himself.

I sigh and peek my head through the kitchen door to see if they were okay and they were. They're drunk but other than that they were just fine. I went back to the island and started typing why i want to fight Logan, if this was going to the real deal we had to have an appeal and we had to be accepted otherwise we'd be dirty fighting and i don't mind that but yeah yeah we all know people cheat easily.

"Hey JJ", Simon slurs drunkly, i turn and smile at him. He comes over and snuggles into me. I sigh and let him enjoy the moment since i'm feeling nice. "Come to bed JJ", Si mumbles, i smile but shake my head no. He's drunk and won't want this in the morning. "Your drunk and will regret this in the morning", i say brushing my hands through his hair. He mumbles something but doesn't say anything loud enough back to me.

"I'll show you i wouldn't of regretted this", he says before walking off and going upstairs. I sigh and shake my head, he doesn't even know what he's on about. I carry on with the reasoning and money and the gang business and work until dawn, i didn't even realise how much time goes on when i'm working like this. I try not to because i don't want to be a work person but i do enjoy my work. The monster side, the money side, the control side, the angry side, the dangerous side, the murdering side...yeah you've got to be fifty shades of fucked up to be like this but here i am right?

"Why you up?", Harry scares me and i jump out of my fucking skin. "Next time you'll get your brains blew out Bog", i whisper yell, he laughs and puts some bread in the toaster. "No but seriously why are you awake?", he asks and i shrug. I'm not tired and i'm supposed to start training tomorrow but starting a day early never hurt anyone right? "Hey Harry ring the trainer and see if we can start today? I have nothing to do today might as well start early", i say and he nods and smiles proudly. He knows how much this means to me.

He go to my room and change into some gear and find my new trainers, the shoes are comfy but i know they'll do me well when my feet start to ache from how much strain i'm going to put on them. I'm not scared that Logan is going to win because i know he won't, he has a lot of weak points and i know them all. However i know i have weak spots but hopefully within this training season these weak spots will become my strongest parts since he will think they're weak.

I know Logan is probably thinking all the same things as i am but hopefully the prick just laughs it off and thinks he's the best in the game and doesn't need to overthink it. Honestly he should overthink because the minute we're in that ring he will overthink it then and there. He may even regret it.

But he is very niave and arrogant and stupid. He doesn't care and sometimes yes i don't care either but i learn from my mistakes which is why i will care and train for this fight. I didn't with this other guy called Joe, i won. But hardly, i knocked him out due to how wobbly he was. He wasn't ready.

"Hey Jide Viddal said he can come around Nine in the morning, which is a couple hours", Harry said looking at his phone, i nodded and he said a few words to Viddal before hanging up. "You want food?", Harry asks and i smile and nod. Me and Harry were hot and cold but we truly did get along at the end of the day. He was like a brother to me, if he was hurt i'd laugh and then make sure he was alright. He would be the exact same as well.