36.HappilyEverAfter

LAST CHAPTER
EDITED✅-
Simon's POV-
As I stood at the alter with the person I loved and adored I couldn't help but feel a sad, desperate set of eyes on me.

And i was right. Harry was here. Sat at the back with Shauna. He didn't want to be with her but his parents weren't the nicest and he was still young like most of us and they had most impact on him.

Since I chose JJ he hasn't been the same, but he acts like it and everyone falls for it. But me. He doesn't talk to me no more, he doesn't try and make eye contact. JJ says all he does is work, take extra shifts, sometimes offers to the work in other countries.

This time he has took the job to go work with Ethan's parents who are out in Russia. I now learnt that JJ's family have the normal business and Ethan's is the Mafia. They traded. So Ethan was here for the wedding then he was going to to the big business towns for the CEO job which he was perfect for.

*** wedding after party***

Me and JJ were dancing. His family and mine were dancing. The guys were dancing.

JOSH BROUGHT FREYA! And god she is so nice, I'm gutted I only met her at the wedding otherwise I would of had her as a bridesmaid. But me and JJ both agreed on just have one best man each which I felt better about.

The doors opened and I didn't take any notice of it until people starting screaming. No no no no not on my wedding night please.

I grabbed my gun and started shooting the rood. Everyone was down on the floor, apart from three people. Me, JJ and ...Harry.

He was pointing the gun at me. JJ was pointing a gun at him. I took a breath and put my gun down. "What the fuck are you doing ? PICK THAT BACK THE FUCK UP", JJ whisper screams at me with tears in his eyes.

"I love you so much Jide, you and me forever right", i whispered taking his hand. By now I had seen the backup Harry had and to my surprise it was the Paul brothers.

They were here to kill us.

"Everyone out the back door, they're only here for us. No need for family and innocents to be hurt", JJ said loud enough for Harry to here. He didn't say no so everyone started running out the back way.

JJ dropped his gun and held me in his arms. Our wedding songs were still playing, the soft lights were still on and it was almost like a fairy tale.

I drowned out the noise of the heavy footsteps and swayed side to side with my husband. The song "Us" by James Bay came on. And I knew what was coming.

"Light them up", Harry said.

Within seconds I heard the gunshots, I heard the song. Me and JJ fell to the floor with the lights slowly fading away.

****
I opened my eyes and I was on a beach. I heard the ocean, the bright sun was shining and the weather was just right. I looked down to see no blood ridden suits but white clothes. I looked around and there he was. JJ. I scrambled to my feet and ran to him.

We hugged for what seemed for ever before he led us to these beach beds and set us both down. And in each other arms we watch the sun set on our time.

✅✅✅✅✅✅✅
A/N y'all might not believe in heaven but if you've ever watched greys anatomy I believe in a book, movie or series we should see the person that dies in a happy after life.

THANK YOU!! For reading along and getting the very end. I know this whole story must of been a twist but I felt heavy about what I was writing and I did plan and try my best. No amount of thank yous can be said for reading, I hope you have an absolute wondering day and life and let me know if you want anything wrote up!!