25.BetItStung

EDITED✅
Simon's POV-

It had no bullets. The gun was empty. I sat in my bathroom, door locked. I don't know whether to be embarrassed or mad. Harry must of knew there was no bullets yet he still made a big deal about me holding the heavy piece of metal.

I've been sat on the bathroom floor i dont know how long but my arse was numb but i had no energy to get up. My face was sticky from all the tears and i had the song Ava by Famy full blast not wanting to hear the guys on the other side of the door begging me to come out. I think me constantly changing the song half way through another song was the only sign i was alive.

The music stopped and i went to change it or skip but my phone was dead. I then heard a soft knock. I sigh and give in. "What?", i call out but nothing was said after that. I then heard a soft bark, like you would hear from a dog. I opened the door and was met by a very tired looking JJ with a puppy in his arms.

He smile grew as he seen but soon fell when i walked right past him and his new bribing weapon. I take in a breath and go to the kitchen where everyone was stood talking about something, i entered and went right to the fridge i don't care that they stopped talking meaning they were talking about me. I grabbed cheese strings and these pepperoni things. I grabbed a litre of coke and went back to my room.

JJ was still there which was no surprise since it was his room too. "Do you not like dogs? I can get a cat?", he asked unsure of he was saying, he was on edge i could tell. I shook my head and started pealing my cheese string. The dog was sniffing my feet and it was cute but i wasn't going to fall for it.

"JJ can you leave? I just need time alone i'm not going to do anything i just want to snack out alone and watch Greys", i asked and he paused for a second then nodded. He kissed my cheek and looked at me for a second before he nodded again leaving the room and leaving the dog also.

I slumped on the bed and the dog soon started whining and scratching to get up so i helped it and oh my god it's so soft. It curled up next to me in bed and soon was out like a light. I could feel my eyes getting heavier and soon i fell into lala land.

JJ's pov-

We all sat in the living room quietly, listening for any noise from upstairs. Yes i am on edge, every second now all i can see is Simon with that gun to his head and then the gun actually having bullets this time. "So did he like the dog?", Tobi asks bringing some of the guys drinks from the kitchen, i shrugged. He could've just not liked it because i was there.

"I don't know, i'm going to go check on him", I said walking away, i hate having them lot here sometimes. They know something is going on and when they try and help it makes things worse. It makes me worse because i feel weak if i ever accepted their help. It's stupid i know but it's just how i think and i can't help it sometimes.

I knock on my door and he doesn't answer. I slowly open the door to see Simon and the dog both sleeping under the covers. Cute. I close the door again and go back down to the living room. "He likes the dog", i announce and everyone smiles.
"I think we name it Benji", Calfreezy suggests and i smile at the name. It's a good name to be honest. I nod and agree so does everyone else.

****few hours later****

I head towards my room with pizza for me and Simon, i brought a plate incase he didn't want me to stay. I also have Benji's bowl and dry food with some water bottles to fill his water dish. Simon was sat in bed wearing my hoodie...my favourite one but i'll let him off. I set everything down on the counter and start dishing Benji's food out first.

"I found the gun in your first draw", Simon says out of no where, he wasn't even looking at me. "No i'm not going to try and blow my own brains out but Benji could've got hurt if he was the one finding it", Simon says as he gets up and opens the pizza box. I nod because i have no words that could form.

"Do you want to eat downstairs with the others? You've been up here all day", i ask and he looks at me with zero emotion before shaking his head a no. I nod and give him his plate. He jumps back into the bed and i sit on the sofa. He sighs and starts shuffling around. "Come on", he says and i look up expecting him to be talking to the dog but instead he's looking at me. I smile and go over to the bed.

He holds the covers open for me and i get in. "I hope simpsons is okay, kinda binge watching it", Simon mumbles, he seems scared. I smile at him the best i can and nod. I don't mind the simpsons, it isn't something i would normally watch but for Simon i think i'd do anything.

We had been sat in bed for nearly an hour when my phone went off it was Callux....I jump out of bed and walk out. "What is it?", i ask worried.
"They're coming, we have the deal but the rat in there are telling us that they've got plans for a shooting", Callux says, i mentally curse.
"I'll be there get everyone ready and get out best shit at the ready", i order and with an OK from Callux i hang up and bang on everyone's door and head to the kitchen.

"What's happening", Vik asks. I smile loving how curious he is.

"Okay i'm saying this once and once only so listen to your jobs and positions carefully. Harry, your going to be by my side at all times make sure no one is being weird while me and Victor make a deal. Tobi i need you to be my eyes in the sky, i'll make sure the location has some sort of large building. Josh i need you to be carrying the drugs, you smuggle really well. Ethan i need you at the back to make sure we don't have a rat. Vik i need you on watching the CCTV in the buildings and making sure no one can call the feds so block the street or streets off. Cal i need you on my right, your scary and no doubt Victor will have two men with him. Will your also with me, just so i can have three. Victor won't be prepped for this and we have word after they take our stuff and money they're planning a shooting. No ONE dies tonight. Now lets move", i say proud that everyone listened and it's actually a good plan.

We all get geared and move to the jeeps and buckle in. I call James to come and babysit Simon, i feel like they'll get along just fine. As we're pulling out i seen James' car coming down the road. He wasn't staying too far away so it made sense that he got here quick.

We quickly arrived to the location. I could see instantly we were outnumbered. "Call for more people now", i bark out the order to Tobi, he gets his phone out nodding and walking away. I sighed and me, Harry, Josh and Cal walk to the centre.

I could see the shocked look on Victor's face. He didn't expect me to turn up never mind the three men behind me. He quickly disguised it and smiled at me. I don't return the smile. "Olajijde", he says throwing his hands up. It's a simple trick to give a signal to someone that i'm here. I nod and don't say anything.

A blind man could see the whole lot of them are on edge. "i'm going to skip the bullshit. Tell your men to stand down and my sniper will stand down", just as i finish my sentence red dots appear on all his frontline men, which are the ones who are armed. "Just me and you here buddy", i say sarcastically and laugh.

He smiles weirdly and next thing i know he lunges forward and i feel a really bad pain in my abdomen. He stabbed me. I pulled out my gun and shot him in the head. His gang instantly lower their weapons and clear out. The rules in their gang are very different to mine. They aren't aloud to take action without a leader however if i'm shot dead then my guys are aloud to carry on.

I start to feel light headed and everything starts to spin. I drop and the last thing i hear is Cal screaming for me to stay awake.