7.SweetAndBitter

EDITED✅
Simon's POV-

JJ was in the shower with me and i didn't know how to feel...of course i was nervous but also confused. Why was he here in the shower with me? I didn't want to turn around and face him so i decided to just get on with it and wash my hair...only problem was that the shampoo bottles were on the floor of the shower...i have seen the movies i will not be stupid enough to bend over in front of him.

i metally groaned. "JJ", i half whispered but i didn't get another word out because as soon as i spoke his hands tightened on my waist and his lips connected with the back of my neck. I in instance through my neck back and it granted him more excess to my raw neck.

His hands were roaming and i was moaning as he was hitting my sweet spot over and over...it felt so good until reality hit me like a truck. i pulled away and turned to face him, he looked mad. I scoffed and quickly got out the shower. I pulled a towel over my lower half and went to my room. I heard the shower stop and i just hope he would leave.

"You can't avoid me forever", JJ said as he then left, i let out a breath i was holding in. I locked my room door and got into some baggy grey bottoms and left my shirt off. I got back into my bed and decided on some greys anatomy.

****time skip****

I must of fell asleep but i wake up to silence...wasn't JJ having a party tonight? I looked at the time it was ten pm, Yeh the party should be still on right now.

I then see a message from JJ saying they moved the party to a field since the night was looking good, i sighed in relief. This meant i could leave my room without having to ignore him. It was just me, myself and i. I smiled at my weird thoughts and went to the kitchen.

I decided on bolognese and spaghetti. It was my favourite meal ever. I sang danced and cleaned whilst the food was cooking. I didn't start cooking until eleven pm though...yes i know it is late but i am still hungry so oh well.

By the time it was done it was 11:45. I dished my self some out then put the rest in containers for me and JJ to warm up another day when we can't be bothered to cook or to order. I decided on sitting in the living room for once and put my show on again and i was about to take my first bite until i heard the door slam open.

If it wasn't for my good reflexes i would of dropped my food. I then heard a very drunk JJ. I sighed screaming internally. "SIMONNNN", JJ shouts and i wince at how loud he is being at this time of night. I still decided to ignore him hoping he would go upstairs and go to bed but of course he didn't.

"SIMONNNN", JJ shouted being more angry this time i sighed loudly waiting for him to realise i was downstairs. I heard him go up the stairs but then shout "fuck" when i wasn't there. I then heard him coming back down.

He looked worried until he saw me sat eating my food whilst spongebob played on the tv. "WHY DIDN'T YOU FUCKING ANSWER ME", JJ shouted rushing over to me grabbing my neck harshly this time making me drop the dish and then smashing it on the floor. He slapped me. He actually hit me...this time it hurt though.

I looked at him with teary eyes, he still looked angry. "yes go on cry like the faggot you are", he shouted in my face his hand getting tighter. "I will never be like you...you need to just dissapear of this planet you cretin", he whispered the words as he meant every single one of them and i just sucked in my breath as more and more tears spilled.

He removed his hand from my neck and then i dropped. Falling to the floor feeling everything i built up fall down. I sobbed and he seemed to snap out of his angry faze and fall down to me. Shushing me, comforting me. I screamed.

I screamed as long and as loud as my lungs would allow me to. JJ moved back...shocked. He tried to comfort me again but i scrambled up and ran to my room. Locking the door. JJ was now on the other side of it, banging begging to let him in. How he was sorry. That he would make it up to me but i didn't listen.

He soon stopped saying he's sorry. I sighed and wrapped the covers around my self. Gosh he was something else. Maybe i should call in sick, do work from home for two weeks? I haven't asked the time off yet so they can't exactly say no. So that it was i did. I emailed them saying i had been up all night being sick and i couldn't come in due mental illness and physcal illness.

I know i won't get a reply until morning since it is currently one AM so i shut my laptop off and rolled over to sleep, hoping i would wake up and it would be over but i know that would never happen as i have wished, preyed and tried everything. Nothing works.

No one ever stays, or loves me, no luck, no prey, no wish could help me. No one warned me how bitter sweet could really tasted but only recently i have noticed.