35.Worry

EDITED✅
JJ's POV:
It had been a whole night since Harry and Simon ran out. Fuck knows where they were. I tracked the cab and they said they couldn't tell me where they dropped them but he did say they spent £230 on the cab.

Meaning they got somewhere far. I have men everywhere and i can't go out since Paul brothers were still around somewhere. Waiting for me. What if they got Simon? They know i would come for him no matter the situation or deal.

I hear the front door open and some whispers. "Shhh or Mr big man will hear us and beat me up like he used to...Harry Bear you- you can't let him hit me again", Simon says sobbing now very loudly. I stay at the top of the stairs and stare at the man falling apart in Harry's arms.

I sigh and walk down the stairs. "Go to bed both of you, i'll deal with you both later", i mutter walking right past them. If they were anyone else in this stupid Mafia i would of beat them both black and blue but i wont. They are family and i'll have to teach them a lesson another way.

I hear Harry shushing Simon and Simon's breathing was very loud like as if...he couldn't breathe. I drop my cup and run back to the door. Harry too drunk to see what's going on is holding Simon who is very much nearly going blue.

"Harry i've got him. Go lay on the sofa", Harry goes over and flops. He is soon away snoring. Simon's breathing is still hard and loud. "Hey hey Si? Look at me? Look at me baby please look at me", i whisper loud enough for him to hear me.

"You don't want me. You don't need me. I need you to leave me alone though. I can't do this. Your happy without me", he cries into my chest while his legs give away. I catch up like he weighs nothing.

Shauna wasn't here, she left for Spain. For a very long week away which I counted my lucky stars for.

I carried Simon to Our room and placed him on our bed. It was mine and Simon's bed. Not Shauna's. He clung onto me so I just got in, I hadn't slept all night either so some sleep would be nice and now I've got him by my side I will be able to sleep properly.

"Jide?", Simon calls out and i look down. I hold his phone and he looks so sad. So broken.
"Yes baby?", i ask placing my forehead on his. He cries harder, closing his eyes. "I want to die", he whispers and then falls back into my chest. He doesn't cry no more, he lays against me silently.

"Have you taken anything? At all? That could make you...overdose?", i ask seriously making him look me in the eyes. He shakes his head frantically, I sigh knowing he would tell me. Or I'd be able to tell he's lying. I pull him back in and hold him.

We stay like this for what seems ages but was only probably half an hour. I know he's still awake because he's drawing shapes on my back with his fingers. "I don't know what i would do if you died Simon, so don't ever think about going anywhere", i whisper kissing the top of his hair and he snuggles in and sighs calmly.

He's probably going to sleep now, but all I want to do is kiss him...maybe just one before he goes to sleep.

I lift his head up once again and his eyes flutter open. Blood shot and red from the crying. I lean and place my lips on his and he doesn't kiss back....why isn't he kissing back? "What's the matter? I'm sorry if that wasn't something you wanted me to do", i whisper, looking at him face.

He sucks in a breath and his eyes water. "Harry kissed me tonight....", I hold my breath hoping and preying he says he didn't kiss back but the next words leave me in defeat, "I kissed him back", there it was the slow let me down, "but all I was wishing that it was you and not him".

Simon doesn't give me time to take him what he has said instead he smashes his lips on mine and grabs the back of my neck. He moves his legs all over me, rubbing and tangling himself amongst me until I have enough and grab his hips and throw him on top of me.

"I don't ever regret any of us JJ, I just avoid it because I never know how to approach it", Simon whispers and i nod kissing him back harder. I get it now. I get it all now. He just didn't know. Neither did I. We made each other useless.

Well no more. We will wake up tomorrow in this bed, knowing what we both want and need and how we will do this whole Mafia life thing.

"I love you", I say as we separate for air and Simon stares at me. "I love you more", he whispers placing a gentle kiss on my forehead. He pulls me in and I sit up as he's still on my lap.

"Marry me", i say and he looks at me like I have seven heads. I laugh at his reaction but nonetheless he nods. He said YES.

I smile and pull him in and we spend the rest of the day/night in bed snuggles and watching movies.

****a few months later****

UNKOWN POV:
"I now pronounce you Husband and...."

I sat there in tears as I watched the love of my life marry another man, while I was stuck with a woman I never wanted.