Chapter 44

Havoc's POV

"How was the bastard?" I abrubtly asked Waytt the moment he entered my office. My office in Azet. Yes I have my own office here. Without the knowledge of others, I'll be handling this prestigous University. I paid ancle Jhon for this so I'll be able to kick out Herera, Gonzalo and Sebastian Tauzon.

Xane personally asked me about Sebastian, and I'm pleased to do that since he flirted my wife back then. It's hard for me to forget, remember that.

"He's rotting there Captain, no worries" mabilis na tugon ni Waytt.

"The damages?"

"Bone injuries on his lower limb, on his right arm, with full of bruises on his face with black eyed syempre." I smirked. Yes, he don't deserve an early death but punishment in his whole life.

Kailangan niyang pagsisihan lahat ng panggagago niya sa asawa ko.

"How was the investigation?" I asked Elijah who's sitting in the sofa with Xane, Jett, and Waytt.

Tumayo ito at lumapit tsaka umupo sa visitor's chair na nasa tapat ko.

"You won't believe this Captain. This is insane" it was clearly stated in his face the shocked and aweness.

"How was it?"

"Tama 'yong hinala mo. I asked my private investigator with this matter and It was possitive. The DNA and other evidences says they are 99.9% mother and daugther." I blinked many times as I stared at the framed picture of my beautiful wife.

How come? What the heck Happened? How my wife become Madeline Era Montinegrro?

I sighed when realization hits me. The reason why I have this nostalgic feelings for her is because we met before? It's because I had a crush on her when we was a kid.

What the h.ck? So she was the pretty girl that I'm fond to tease with whenever I go to Ninang Gaia's house?

Coincidence's really sucks!

I was five years old when I first witnessed her beauty in my Ninang's House. We met there and I made friends with her. She's just so sweet and innocent that's why I instant had a crush on her. We've been playmate for almost a year at naputol iyon nang ibalita sa akin na nabangga daw ang sinasakyan nitong school bus at nasawi.

Even at the young age, I witnessed how my Ninang nearly became insane for lossing her princess. Even Ninong Macias was there for her, she was really divastated and sad, they nearly lost Marcus-- ang ikalawang anak ng mga ito. She was pregnant then, good thing Marcus didn't left her mom and stay strong inside her tummy.

Hindi ako makapaniwala. It tooks decade for Ninang to accept what happened to their princess. What would be her reaction when she learned that my wife is their long died princess?

Dahil sa naisip ay mabilis kung kinuha ang ang hawak na envelop ni Elijah tsaka mabilis na umalis sa school at pumunta sa bahay ng aking Ninang Gaia.

She deserves to know. I know where she went trough, I know the tragic of their family despite of being successful in medical industry. Ninong Macias will surely shed tears after this.

While driving, I called my wife to check on her. "Baby?" I closed my eyes in an instant, she really know how to make my heart beat fast just for simply saying 'baby'

"Hey.. How's my wife?" I asked in the other line. I heard her sighed and speak. Can't stop smiling, I can imagine her lips pouting, asking to carry her and bring her turpin with bagoong. Sh.t! I suddenly want to become a turpin, para naman hanap-hanapin niya ako minu-minuto.

"Ang gulo kasi nila Janine dito sa bahay. Nagtatanong ng mga bastos" sumbong nito. Mahina akong tuwama, knowing Jett's girl, dang! She has no filter.

"What bastos my wife?"

"Tinatanong niya kung nagjujugjugan daw ba tayo lagi. Kung nabinyagan naba natin itong buong bahay" I can't help but to laugh. I can imagine her scarlet cheeks!

"Gusto mo ba baby?"

"Havoc Lance!" I laughed more when she just hanged up. Pikon.

Tinawagan ko siya ulit, nakakadalawang ring palang naman nang sagutin niya.

"Ano?" Pabalang na tanong nito. I smiled.

"My baby is grumpy again, you want me to buy you lots of turpin and bagoong?" Paglalambing ko sa kaniya. I know where she become fragile. I know what things are those. At sigurado akong bibigay siya sa offer ko.

A minute of silence in the other line before she speak. "Gusto ko madaming singkamas ay bagoong, gusto ko din ng pizza tsaka coke, chocolates and lots of cupcakes. Gusto ko yung kalasa ng dala ni Amanda, itong kinakain ko ngayon" napangiwi ako. She's eating and yet she's still takling about different foods.

"Okay baby.. Anything else?"

"Hmm... I want you for dinner, bye! Labyou" I breathe harshly. Napangiti ako habang pinaparada ko iyong sasakyan ko sa labas ng bahay nila Ninang Gaia.

This woman never fails to make my heart skip. Umiling ako bago lumabas sa kotse at pumasok sa loob ng kabahay.

They expected me to come, so I think they are ready. My wife will be happy after this and I'll make sure of that.