Chapter 14

Havoc Lance's POV

"Captain, what's your plan when we get back to Manila?" my gaze went to Waytt who's sitting besides Xane.

We've been here in the resort for 5 days, 2 days to go and we'll be going back to Manila again. And my friends asking me 'bout the plan if how to explain our extended days here in resort. Our stay here were supposed 3 days only but we made it 1 week so we could enjoy our stay.

My gaze went back to my wife, she was smiling while teaching Xane's woman if how to swim "money can settle everything" I said dismissing the topic.

I took a sip in my wine, we are sitting meters away from the blue lagoon where my wife and her new friends were swimming.

I'm silently staring at her, mesmerized by her smiles and laughs, caught off guard by her innocence beauty. How I love her.

I was regreting my dumb excuses so I could avoid my feelings for her. How I wish I didn't waste time for my lame reasons.

"Sh.t! you are whipped Captain" Jett said laughing while gazing me. I didn't look at him and stayed my eyes on my wife.

"You effinly smiling while staring at your woman, should we ring the bell?" I heard Xane talked.

"Tanga, anong ring the bell? Kasal na nga ano pang iriring? Sabihin mo, baby na susunod" I shook my head for what Elijah said. They're so f.cking noisy. It irritates me.

"Panira ka, baka gusto mong isumbong kita kay Emerald na may babae ka?" Xane said trying to pissed Elijah.

"Raulo mo, ikaw ang may babae, narinig nga kitang may kalandian sa telepono kanina. Sigurado ako hihiwalayan ka niyang si Amanda, makikita mo" I glimsed at Xane's face. It was disoriented and look triggered.

"Don't f.cking try me Austine" Xane's mad voice attacked Elijah's.

"Easy Xane. Kahit ano namang sabihin mo ay mali parin ang ginagawa mo. Time will come, Amanda will know your dirty secret. You'll broke her bro, and we think you'll definitely regret it" I stared at Jett, he has a point. This f.cking b.stard named Xane Reyes is playing dirty tricks with that probinsyana girl.

I won't be shocked if this friend of ours get insane because of regretion. Elijah will absolutely laugh at him if that happened.

"Stop the sermon Jett, i'm still having fun" Xane's bored eyes went to Amanda's. I smirked when I glimsed an emotion on his eyes. Same emotion when I'm looking at my wife. Hypocrite!

"What Amanda did so you come up with playing her heart Xane? she's too innocent to hurt by a b.stard like you. I don't get it" I was about to interfer but I opted not to when Xane answers Waytt's question.

"Exactly Waytt, she's too innocent therefore she's easy to play with." Xane said still looking at Amanda. This f.cking heartless b.stard is f.cking hiding from his naughtiness and playboyness front.

"Just don't be to hard to her, Xane, she's still a woman" I said stating the fact. 'cause, I, myself as a truely ruthless never come up in my mind to hurt my wife like that. I maybe get irritated and pissed easily but I'll never do that to my wife.

But who am I to judge Xane? I never in his shoe, I don't have the right to be a judger. Only those judges have the audacity to judge.

What I can only offer in him is my support when he needed it the most.

Xane noded for what I said. Though I don't understand his reason--maybe he have to experience the consequeces first so he could learn his lesson.

Some people are like that. They learned from their personal experienced but some aren't. Some are learning based on observing others' mistakes. And Xane's included in the first one.