Chapter 1- Maisy

I'll never forget you (A Danisnotonfire Fan fiction)

Chapter 1- Maisy

Ugh, it should be illegal to wake up before 10 am on a Sunday. I reluctantly wondered downstairs and sat on the sofa. I took out my Samsung galaxy and looked at the time. 7:33? You have to be kidding me. I don't need to go to work for another 2 hours... I hated today already.

I wish my best friend, Sadie, Was here... She's out visiting her parents. Our apartment is so empty without her. I switched on my laptop and I went onto YouTube. I searched for my most inspiring youtuber Danisnotonfire or Dan Howell. He was so funny and he never failed to make me smile. Like every other girl they get a certain crush... well mine was Dan.

Then I went onto twitter and I decided to see what was going on. I got a load of really nice comments, I wanted to reply to them but I was too tired. I slowly walked up the stairs and I sat in front of my dressing table. I wanted to dye my hair with this spare time of mine.

I sat there for about an hour dying my albino white hair so it is now a navy blue colour. Then I got my curling tongs and curled my hair into ringlets bobbing around my shoulders. I smiled at myself in the mirror showing my dimples. I hated my dimples as much as I hated my name. Like my name, my dimples were perfect and cute for a little kid but at 21, it isn't the best. If I liked something about myself I would say my Topaz eyes. I always applied eye-liner. Then I got into my work uniform which was a black polo shirt with the company logo and black trousers. Pretty boring but still, its better than some work outfits. I peeked outside my window and it looked cold. I quickly slipped on my favourite panda hat and wondered downstairs.

9:15, about time I started to walk. I stepped outside my house and I was instantly greeted by the classic British weather. Why was it always windy or rainy in Manchester? I wish it could be sunny skies like Australia... but no need to focus on the weather I need to try to get into a university. I need to finish all my courses. Ugh... I only live a few streets away from my job at a cheap coffee shop but it was such a horrible day I made it look like it was miles away.

I finally had one more road to cross before reaching the coffee shop and I looked left and right and I saw speeding car miles away. I stopped and waited for the car. I stood there and it started to rain. Oh god please let the car come faster. I stood there wrapping my arms around myself and a boy wearing a llama hat, barged past me running into the road.

My eyes instantly flickered to the car and the boy. I already knew he wouldn't make it across. I debated with myself, preparing to run then standing still. I looked around quickly and no one else was about. Without thought I sprinted into the road and I shoved the boy across. Then I looked to my left, towards where the car was coming from, and before I could react the car collided with my body. I didn't know what happened but the last bit of pain I felt was falling to the ground with a thud. I blacked out seeing a figure hunched over my body saying something I couldn't understand.

***

A/N: Ok so... this is my first chapter of my very first story... so what do ya think??? I know its short and its the way i write but if you enjoyed this chapter and want to continue there is a second chapter... i will most probably upload my chapters in twos because they are so short... sorry if you hate short chapters :/ can you tell me in the comments what you thought, how to improve it and all that hate is welcome as long as they tell me how to improve my story. I did write this ages ago and i was meant to upload it ages ago but i lost the file and i only just found the file again so yeah.... if you carry on reading enjoy my story ^_^

~RockingRobyn x