A/N; IMPORTANT

Just a reminder that I do not own any of these characters and all rights to the Maximoff Twins and any included characters go to Marvel and Stan Lee.

I may make a few changes to plot and the story line seeing as Pietro does not survive past AOU and Wanda has a love interest however my imagines and scenarios will essentially follow the plot of the MCU.

If you have any requests or ideas please comment them here or message me! I am open to anything so be as specific as you want. Please specify any characters and time frame(ex: AOU, Civil War, etc.)

There will be some angst in here because that is how I personally cope with real world things so there will be TW for any sensitive topics. I will also leave a general warning here and more specified warnings later on that there may be spoilers if you aren't caught up in the MCU as of late.

If I make any grammatical or spelling errors or there is just something that looks weird feel free to let me know, constructive criticism is welcome here!

I will try to make some of these as gender neutral as possible so that they are relatable for all but most will be fem reader specific as I identify as a female(she/they). Additionally please specify if you have a preferred gender or pronouns if you have a request.

Lastly I hope you all enjoy and bear with me as I am new to the whole Wattpad writing thing<3