15-*the poker demon-present mic x student!reader 3*

Comenzar desde el principio

you pull away, and lean your forehead on his shoulder, sighing as his warm palm touchs your back. "if you want, ill leave. and i wont tell anyone" he says in a deep voice, searching for your consent.

you pull away from his shoulder and look up into his eyes, your hand on the side of his neck, your thumb on his jaw. "i..um..." you whisper, face burning up before you took a deep breath, "i dont want you to leave" you whisper, and the releaf he feels is godly as his fingers twich on your skin.

"i live up this building... do you want to come in?" you whisper, looking up at his eyes. his student whos been working at a bar is asking him up to her apartment after kissing him. "i do" he smiles gently, leaning down and kissing your lips gently.

smiling against his lips, you lean up and kiss him once again, and again, hands traveling his torso and shoulders as you kissed his lips and cheeks repeatedly, your heart thumping against your ribs, his heartbeat on your hand.

**smut warning**

finally, you open the door to your apartment and walk in, hizashi follows with his hand still in yours. its a reletively small apartment, a living room with a sofa, tv and a coffee table, a small kitchen, and 2 closed doors.

he closes the door behind him as he watchs you kick off your heels and return to your actual hight, and turn around to him again, wrapping your arms around his neck and clashing your lips against his.

he wraps his arms around you and kisses back, and quickly he starts kissing down your jaw and to your neck as he presses you to the wall, your hands working the buttons on his shirt while he kisses and licks your throat and shoulder.

"c-come..." you whisper, taking his hand and pulling him behind you deeper into the apartment, your neck glistening with his spit as he followed, starstruck.

you enter your room and stand beside the bed, hizashi looming over you. smiling, he puts both his hands on your face and brushs back your hair behind your ears, holding the sides of your head with his hands, thumbs rubbing on your cheeks softly as he kisses you repeatedly.

you return his kisses, hands pushing back his leather coat off of his shoulders until it falls down his arms and to the ground, leaving your hands under the white button up on his chest. he kisses down your throat again and to your collarbone, licking the sharp edge and kissing along it until he gets to your shoulder once again.

he nudges his nose on the thin strap of the red dress while leaving kisses on your smooth skin, feeling as you nod, he hooks his fingers in the straps and pulls them down your arm. the silk red dress falls in a puddle at your feet, leaving you in your panties, the sheer stockings, and the garters that are held between the stocking to the panties.

he slowly sits down on the bed, staring at you stareyed, taking in your figure. hes not saying anything, so your cheeks redden and you raise your arms to cover across your chest, but he pulls them down again. "youre so beautiful" he says, kissing your stomach and letting his hands travel from your chest down to your sides and to your hips.

"the first time i saw you," he whispers as one of his hands wrap around yout thigh, the others fingers wiggle into the stocking, "i was thinking how sexy youd look only in these" he says, his fingers rubbing under the garters belt.

he carefully unclasps the garters and tosses them aside, his warm hands rubbing on your thighs. "take yours off" you whisper, and he crawls backwards on the bed, you join on the bed, watching as he opens his buttons and pulls off his black pants, leaving himself strained against his boxers.

"come here" he whispers as he motions for his lap, and you quickly straddle him, kissing along his neck and broad shoulders. he dips his fingers into your panties, earning a yelp from you, and he tugs them down until theyre somewhere on the floor.