Chapter 19: To Confess to Her

Third Person's POV

Bumalik si Zabrina sa kanila na may ngiti sa kanyang labi at talaga namang tuwang-tuwa ang lola niya dahil sa ipinakitang kakayahan. Good thing that she mastered firing a gun properly, hindi siya makapaniwala na mapapakinabangan niya talaga ito.

"I'm surprised that you know how to use a gun iha. I think I should know you more." Grandma said as she approached Zabrina with a big smile. Kakaiba talaga ang matanda, hindi niya aakalain na mahilig ito sa ganitong laro.

She shyly put some strands of her hair at the back of her right ear. "I just got lucky grandma." She replied in a humble manner which made Irene rolled her eyes because of irritation. She didn't expect that the said girlfriend knows how to use a gun, note that she looks professional while doing it. Hindi nalang sana niya ito pinilit na maglaro din.

"There is no luck at all iha, I can see a pure talent in it. I hope I can see you more often and watch you like this." Masayang saad ng matanda. Totoo naman talagang nagulat siya. Akala niya ay walang hilig ang babae ngunit mali pala siya ng basa, sa unang tingin ay napakainosente ng mukha ni Zabrina, that's why she didn't expect too much from the girl.

Zabrina simply nods her head while eyeing her boyfriend. She doesn't even know why she's been calling him boyfriend inside her mind.

What is wrong with me? She asked herself as she look at him intently.

Siguro dahil kanina pa niya napapansin ang malalagkit na titig ni Irene sa lalaki at talaga namang naiinis siya sa tuwing nahuhuli niya ito. She look jealous but she's denying it to herself.

Shaking her thoughts, she replied, "I promise that I will visit you more often grandma. Especially now that it's our sembreak vacation."

"That's good iha. Now shall we head back inside? It's getting hotter here outside."

Nang makabalik sila sa loob ng mansion ay nagpaalam na din si Irene sa kanila sa dahilan na may mahalaga pa siyang gagawin. Naging kampante naman si Zabrina nang makaalis ang babae.

"Why don't you stay here for today? It's been too long since you stayed here Nikolas, and I'm still enjoying Zabrina's company." Masayang pag-anyaya ng matanda.

They look at each other at ngumiti naman si Chase. "Okay grandma, we'll sleep over here."

"Good to hear, I'll tell the maid to prepare your bedroom for tonight."

Zabrina smiled hesitantly while eyeing her boyfriend. She gave him a suggestive expression for them not to sleep together but Chase ignored her completely. "Thank you grandma." Aangal pa sana siya ngunit hindi naman nagtanong ang matanda kung okay lang sila sa iisang kama.

"Why don't you tour her around the mansion for awhile?" The old woman suggested.

Chase hummed in response as he guide his girlfriend to tour the mansion.

The old woman watch them with satisfaction in her face. She didn't expect any of this to happen. She knew that her grandson is not affectionate to anyone even to her, but now she's seeing a whole new person.

The butler approached her, standing by her side as they both watch the lover going around the mansion. "Nikolas is very different to her, right, Joe?"

"Yes madam, he doesn't seem cold at all."

"Hmm. For all we know, ayaw na ayaw niya ang makipag-interact sa kahit na sino. Even to Irene, he didn't even give her a single gaze the whole time."