|10|

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

E P I S O D E
10

••••••••••••••••••••

Saotome's sluggish body were very obvious even in the distance, she's bending as if she lost her spine. Her eyes were showing signs of lack of sleep. Beside her were Koharu, whose eyes were eerily blank. Unlike the Koharu who always has this kind and cute expression, today she looks burned out to the bones.

The previous lively and pompous Saotome were unusually out of life. And some of their classmates thought the same thing, 'Did something happened?'

But ofcourse, they could only ask this to themselves because Saotome and Koharu were very secretive. They noticed it already.

What could have happened that made them look like this?

On that same night, Saotome who has returned to the household was suddenly caught by a large net. Probably a trap set by none other than Momo herself.

As she hopelessly dangle in a net while wearing a stunned and betrayed expression, she looked at Koharu with expectant eyes. "Koharu! Help me!" She pleaded using her adorable kitty eyes.

Koharu has restrained herself from any of Saotome's heart attacks, and successfully avoided her gaze, although her face were bright red - completely giving her away.

Saotome had a look of betrayal on her face when she realized that Koharu reported her to Momo about Saotome's going out in secret tonight.

"Ako, mind explaining what is the meaning of this?"

Momo's stepped out of the dark corner, but her smile were also very dark, at that point - Saotome knew she's doomed.

"I'm just going out for fresh air! I swear!!!"

Momo had a look of distrust, "Is that really the truth? I feel like you did something..."

"No, i did nothing! I was simply admiring flying lights!"

Koharu completely erased her presence between the two, so she's basically invisible. No way she's going to get herself involve in this war.

Saotome and Momo were bickering loudly, but not too loud to make the entire household wake up, but enough to disturb the nearby people in their room, desperately trying to sleep.

Koharu sweatdropped, 'I'm out here.' As she was about to slipped out of her spot, she was suddenly grabbed at the back of her collar. Is it Saotome? No, definitely not.

"And where are you going, desu no? You sold me out to Momo, Koharu! You betrayed me! How dare you!"

Koharu felt her ears bled when Saotome's whiny voice came out.

"Koharu is not responsible for your own fault, Ako!"

"It is, desu wa yo! You wouldn't know if someone didn't blabber their mouth, aren't they?"

Koharu sweatdropped once again, should she stop this nonsense fight?

"I was the one who asked Koharu to report everything you'll do! It is not her fault."

"WHA? Why would you even want Koharu to spy on me?"

Before it gets out of hand, Koharu stepped in. "Momo-san, Ako-chan. It is already late. We should go to sleep now."

She smiled sweetly and hoped for them to just oblique so she csn finally sleep. She's tired as heck and wanted a blink so badly.

However...