|32|

••••••••••••••

E P I S O D E
32

E P I S O D E32

●○●○●○●○

    The mysterious black substance that has been spreading slowly inside the core that they protected so dearly, even if it was affected by so little - those who was bounded to protect it were surely meant to suffer from the little damgae it took.

One by one, those who're higher of the rank felt a suffocating, excruciating pain in their chest. As if something is binding it with a chain, tightly wrapping around their chest.

Hime was the one who was greatly affected, liquids of what seems like black goo started leaking out off her eyes, nose and lips. Her face started becoming white as sheet and not long after the symptoms started showing, she lost consciousness.

While Yume who was second to the rank, started screaming in pain as a very sickening cracks of her skin started appearing on her chest, and it soon started having vines-like tattoos covering her chest part like some kind of a curse.

"Hime-sama! Yume-sama! Someone, call our healer!" Shirogane Lily who was less affected by the damage, started to panic for the other princesses - but she especially felt worried for the first princess.

"My goodness..." Her hands shakily touched the surface of Yume and Hime's skin.

Whilst Yume had vines-like tattoos on her skin, Hime's appearance is horrible. The black gooze became a stain and her skin were like papers. It's white as snow, tainted by lots of ink. The other princesses only felt a tightening sensation in their chest, but the two princesses is experiencing something horrible right now.

"If Yume-sama and Hime-sama is dealing with such horrible damage right now, I hope the three other princesses can handle it somehow.." Sumire muttered beside Lily.

  "What's the situation? Is everything okay?" Soon, a middle aged woman with pink hair rushed towards where the princesses are. And she saw them all weakened, unlike what they usually see of the princesses.

  Amane, the healer's eyes widened when she saw the state of the two most important figures of the kingdom.

"The state of the core is affecting them. We unfortunately can't do anything about it." Akari answered for them, seeing Sumire and Lily worriedly caressing Yume and Hime's face.

  "I'll see what I can do." Amane walked towards the princesses, kneeling infront before bringing her palms forward.

"𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗹: 𝗕𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗟𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, 𝗛𝗼𝗹𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗵."

  A blinding light of seven colors, started beaming, hovering on top of the two princesses' forehead. However, the healing spell could only do much as easing the pain they had, but the increasing curse that had been imbued in the core would continue to spread. After the light was gone, pain was no longer painted on their face, but instead is a peacefully sleeping figure laying in their arms.