|31|

••••••••••••••••

E P I S O D E
31

E P I S O D E31

    At the sound of the game starting, those whose purpose is to win started coming for Yurika's team.

  Yurika herself is very aware of this, and she's ready for a cat and mouse play. "Fly!" She commanded her team as she felt an attack coming from the others.

Uraraka immediately acted on it and removed their gravity, while the jetpack that Hatsume gave them bursted upwards - evading the created puddle to trap them on place.

Sensing another attack from Jirou's headphone jack, Yurika used her blood strings to swipe it away from coming to her - shocking Jirou who felt the strings.

"We're going to land!" Uraraka reminded them, warning them to stay alert from any upcoming ambush. Yurika's emerald eyes gleamed under the sunlight as her focus on everyone intensified, especially to Ako's team.

They haven't made their moves yet, and knowing how Ako's mind works, she needed to be extra careful. And not just Ako, there's also Todoroki's team that had been eyeing them since, she knows they'll attack sooner or later.

  "Todou-san, behind!" Midoriya shouted.

  Behind Yurika is Monoma's team reaching out to the headband tightly wrapped around her head, Yurika felt his presence since the beginning - her body moved swiftly in accordance on her plan. Her hand made it's way infront of her to block Monoma's hands, while her blood strings secretly snatched the headbands sitting on his neck.

   "You, almost got me there~" Yurika's cooing voice confused Monoma, until he heard a snap coming from his neck only to realise that the headbands have been taken by his target. The once cocky grin he's wearing, turned into a scowl.

"Sadly, you'll be the victim here, boy." The tune of her voice greatly irritated him, but he pushed his irritation at the back of his head - for now, he needs to get his headbands back.

   Yurika smirked as she noticed the vexed expression on his face. "I admire your determination, boy. Sadly, you won't be able to stand on head with me." As her words dragged on, her face started getting serious and sharp, it gave Monoma the worst shudders.

"We'll be taking it back!" Monoma gritted his teeth to fight back, it's not in his nature to feel scared, so why did he suddenly felt scared of this girl from Class 1A?! They're nothing but a bunch of stuck up idiots!

   Yurika merely glanced at him, "Goodluck catching me then." She tapped Midoriya's shoulders as a signal to move away from Monoma.

   He nibbled on his thumb, he badly wanted to know about Yurika's quirk - but he never saw her use her quirk, he does not have any ideas how it works. All he knows is that she's a vampire, nothing more.