|02|

E P I S O D E
2

|•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•|

    Momo taught Ako about the world of heroes and learned that the people in this world have quirks which is similar to having special abilities in her world. Ako was excited nonetheless. Especially since she's meeting the heroes that she thinks are the same as the warriors in her world, completely oblivious of Momo's white lie.

  Ako also met the Yaoyorozu heads, and they are nice people. They completely accepted Ako despite her proud personality, but that was only normal because she is a princess in her world. They understand that part — nevertheless, they liked Ako's polite personality and cute side of acting like a cat when she's bashful.

  She's been staying in the Yaoyorozu residence for three months now, participating in Momo's training as well. Although Ako wouldn't admit it outloud, Momo's quirk is really useful, she even thought of bringing Momo to her home. But that would be selfish so she dropped that idea.

And in all of those training together, they have gotten closer than before, Ako even considered Momo as a friend which is a great honor in her world; but in this world 'friends' is a common relationship between humans, so she casually just said to Momo that she's her friend. Although she said it bashfully.

   And the time for UA's entrance exam finally arrived, Yaoyorozu's parents agreed to letting her study in the hero school, however - Ako will take the exam and must walk to school. Ako was skeptical at first, because 'she is a princess!' but she agreed anyway. She is not in her world anymore, so learning how to live normally would be a new experience for Ako.

   "Ako! Be careful on your way! Remember to check your map if ever you get lost, and call me if you are having trouble, okay?" Momo reminded the said cat-girl looking directly at her, sweatdropping at Momo's overly caring nature towards her. She repeatedly heard that same sentence this morning 'till now.

"I heard that loud and clear, Momo! No need to get worried!" Ako calmed Momo down before she slipped her feet in her shoes. Ako loved wearing sneakers ever since she discovered sport shoes.

Momo, not completely convinced tried to come with her but was stopped by her mom. "Momo, let her experience new things on her own, it will allow her to grow up diligently."

"B-But Mom! I'm worried for Ako!!"

"Maaa~ maaa~ Momo, I am afraid to say this but Ako already left the moment you teared your eyes away from her." From what her mom said, she looked at the empty space where Ako should be. She ran away.

....

   Running away from the Yaoyorozu household, Ako had a grin on her face, her hand held a phone with the city's map in the screen, showing her current location and her destination.

  She stopped when she's finally away from the household now. She exhaled and looked at the map.

  "Let's see..."

Checking what she will do, she took off with a large grin on her face.

  Arriving at the train station, she did everything Momo instructed onto her perfectly in order, and she managed to get to the waiting shed. She smiled to herself again and brought out the piece of paper that has the face of her friends, she missed them...

  As she was about to put the picture in her pocket, it was sudden blown by a violent air from the upcoming train. 

  She tried to grab the picture but it completely got out of her range when the paper flew to the train. When the train stopped, her eyes followed the paper slid under the train.