|06|

E P I S O D E
6

E P I S O D E6

••••

Infront of Ako, stood the huge 'H' shaped building of the UA high academy, Ako put both of her hands on her waist with a grin embracing her facial expression, one that looked excited and ready to cause some trouble.

It is the first day of school.

"Ako-chan, let's go. Yaoyorozu-sama is probably waiting at the classroom." Koharu said gently, nudging the unmoving figure of the proud cat princess. They were a little late because Ako woke up a bit late, and Momo already left the estate - leaving the two princesses on their own. Of course, Koharu was worried because she is still unfamiliar of this world, and she was staying in the Yaoyorozu residence for only two days.

Although Ako explained all the things about this unfamiliar world to her in details, she just can't get use to this sudden change. She applaud Ako's flexibility to adapt to any kind of situations quickly.

"Stay calm, Koharu. Let's be late for a few minutes, better late than early. Fufufu." She chuckled quietly, hiding her plan to irritate that teacher of hers. Aizawa Shota.

"B-But Ako-chan, what if the teacher get mad at us? You know the rules on our academy, if you're late then you're punished. We don't know how harsh the teachers are in this world, let's not get into trouble. Okay?" Koharu's concerned words fell into deaf ears.

Ako is indeed mischievous, but she doesn't want to trouble Koharu. So she settled with 'late on the first day' route to irritate that guy.

"A-Ako-chan? Are you even listening? Let's go already..."

Ako sighed, finally listening to Koharu. "Fine, I'll stop now. Plus, I don't want to get you in trouble, desu wa."

Koharu breathed in relief, she thought that Ako is going to cause trouble on the very first day. She didn't want the others to view Ako as a rebellious student of UA. Her conscience is not going to let it happen, Ako is known in the Kingdom as the graceful, intimidating, intelligent cat princess. No way she's going to let that image of hers get tainted in this modern world.

She still cannot move on to the fact that Ako cursed, it was such a disgrace.

Though, she said that - why is it that the classroom is empty. Are they late or what?

"Where is everybody? Did we perhaps not in the right room?" Ako asked herself, but still looked at Koharu, looking for answers.

Koharu shook her head, "No, I am certain we are in class 1-A. Besides, it is already on the signboard." Pointing at the sign of Class 1A outside the classroom, they grew even more confused. Why is it that no one is in here?