|33|

•••••••••••••

E P I S O D E
33

E P I S O D E33

●○●○●○●○

Todoroki and Ako came out of the waiting room together, both of them talking peacefully. As they fade out from the distance, they missed the presence of someone watching them. His red eyes focusing on Ako's figure, laced in both longing and confusion.

Soon after the two figures disappeared from the distance, he walked away - a storm brewing in his chest.

Ako and Todoroki on the other hand, arrived at the arena and what met them was the class 1A girls wearing a cheerleading uniform, standing still awkwardly.

"W-What the heck? That's gotta be embarrassing." Ako cringed as she watched her bestfriends, Koharu squirming under the gaze of a thousand eyes, and Yurika having a blank look but is definitely trembling in nervousness.

"Mineta! Kaminari! You tricked us, didn't you?!" To say Momo is mad is an understatement, and to think she even made the cheerleading outfits.

"I'll tear their limbs out..." Yurika muttered, loud enough to be heard by Mineta and Kaminari - sending shudders all over their body. Terrified for their life.

"They are really idiots." Jirou said, embarrassed.

"Well, we might as well do it until the real battle begins, since we've got time and being stressed about it would just be tiring." Hagakure cheered, trying to lift up the girl's mood.

"No way I'm doing this." Yurika started walking away but was pulled by Hagakure herself. "It's isn't?! Come on! Let's have a go!" She excitedly said, waving her pompoms.

"Tooru actually like this, huh?" Tsuyu commented.

Yurika only clicked her tongue, but joined them in nonetheless.

☾︎☀︎︎☽︎

"All right everyone! Compete your hearts out! Recreation!"

"After that, it's the final event! From four teams, twenty individuals have made it through! It's a tournament!"

"We're pitting them against each other! It's one on one combat!"

"A tournament eh? Finally, I'm gonna have the opportunity to appear on the stage that i see on the tv every year." Kirishima excitedly pumped his fist, grinning from ear to ear. Koharu who heared him, smiled adoringly and patted his shoulder in a supportive way.