|24|

•••••••••

E P I S O D E
24

•••••••••

  Walking around the mall together with her three friends, Ako cannot help but grin gleefully. She was reminded of the time they first started hanging out after they ended the heated arguments and unhealthy rivalries.

  Although, the place was different and there's obviously some presence she missed - the familiar stability and trust were present around the three that made her treasure the moment with them more. Although they cannot make her laugh until her stomach hurts, they understood her more than others - they depend on her and she depends on them. More than friends, she felt that they are her family. One that was build with trust, care and love.

Koharu is in the middle between Ako and Yurika as she tell stories of her experience of trying her first fast food restaurant. Yurika seemed interested and fascinated about the food 'burgers' and 'fries' that she heard from Koharu's detailed description, and they ended up going to one of the fast food restaurant that was introduced to Koharu by Kirishima.

   "Come on, let's go! I'm excited to try the burgers!" Yurika urged the two to go in first since she wanted to be the last to step foot so she can savor her first time moment.

The three also wanted Zero to join them, but his great respect for the princesses hinders him to agree - so he insisted on waiting outside the restaurant like some sort of a bodyguard.

"Geez, stop pushing me! I'll go in!" Ako sighed and walked inside first. followed by a happy Koharu. Excited for a second try. This time she wanted to try the famous chicken nuggets.

"This smells heavenly!" Yurika exclaimed when she smelled an unfamiliar but delicious aroma coming from the kitchen, which Ako guessed as fried chickens.

"I bet she's going to get obsessed with junk foods. Be careful not to introduce too many things to her, Koharu." Ako said to Koharu who only happily nodded her head. Still happy that they get to spend time together again after being separated for a long time.

  The Bakusquad who noticed Ako's peculiar hairstyle immediately recognized them. Kirishima smiled in glee when he saw them, not hesitating to wave his hands to catch their attention.

  "Saotome! Over here!" His face beamed when Ako noticed him. "Ah! Kirishima-kun!" Koharu was surprised they are also here, but considering this place is Kirishima's favorite fast food restaurant, she could understand it somehow.

   Bakugo looked up from his food and his eyes locked with Ako's turquoise orbs. Noticing his stare, Ako didn't hesitate to smile at him.

"....tch." He grumbled and looked away to hide his blush. He doesn't know when it started, but every time he sees Ako, she becomes more beautiful. And it made him a uncomfortable by how he is experiencing an unknown and pleasant feeling.

  He wanted to avoid her, but somehow - his gaze would just end up on her at the end of the day.

  'Damn shitty cat messing with my head..' He grumbles in his head before snapping out of his thoughts.

"Wow, you guys still had time to relax. Are you all done with homeworks, desu no?" Ako grinned as she looked at the four guys infront of her. There's Kirishima, Bakugo, Sero and Kaminari.

  Kaminari flinched and averted his eyes from Ako's. While the three replied with, "I finished them this morning."

"...still halfway but it's somehow finished.."