|22|

••••••••••••

E P I S O D E
22

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

   The USJ incident ended when teachers came, but what welcomed them was not their students getting beaten up - it's actually the other way around. Saotome Ako and Nanakura Koharu had both defeated the villains. Shigaraki and Kurogiri escaped with fatal injuries all over their bodies.

Those girls didn't go easy on them.

  It would seem that the attack was the other way around. Nevertheless, the heroes are glad no one was hurt - except for Aizawa and Thirteen.

  "I'm glad you're all fine." All might said to the class and looked at Ako and Koharu, "You two did a great job as well."

"N-No, we just helped." Koharu blushed at the compliment but Ako raised her head high and smiled.

"We're glad to be of help, desu wa!"

While the villains who remained inside the USJ is bought back by the polices, there's also a media in live. Reporting about the USJ incident of Class 1A.

Ako looked around and saw Todoroki staring at his left hand, looking lonely. Walking towards him without hesitation, she tapped his shoulder and faced him with her soft smiles.

"I apologize for making you use your fire on me, Todoroki-kun."

Todoroki stared at her for awhile before shaking his head, "No, it's fine. You seem just fine."

"Well, ofcourse!"

"But may I ask why you knew of my fire side? I know i never showed my fire." He had a suspicious expression as he stared at Ako's face infront of him.

  Ako contemplated whether she should tell him that she can figure it out by just looking at his left side? Would it be offending?

"Erm, I don't really know. I just know that you had a fire quirk because you felt warm whenever I'm at your left side." Ako scratched her cheeks and averted her eyes to the side.

"You're not reminded of Endeavor by my left side?" He suddenly asked out of the blue, which confused Ako. Is she supposed to know of this person? Why is he suddenly bringing someone up in the conversation?

"I'm sorry - who's that?"

  Her response were unexpected, who would have  know that she doesn't know who Endeavor is, the number 2 hero? He wanted to chuckle in amusement but what came out of his face is a small smile. He somewhat felt relieve.