|35|

°°°°°°°°°°

E P I S O D E
35

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

  Koharu's eyelashes fluttered when it opened, meeting the boy's pair of green orbs adorned with cute freckles coating his cheeks infront of her.

"Ah, Koharu-chan! Are you feeling okay?" Midoriya asked.

"Midoriya-kun, I'm feeling fine." Although she felt really sore and fatigue, she won't tell that to Midoriya. She took some time to inhale before she sat up, smiling at Midoriya for being by her side.

"I lost, huh." Koharu remembered everything that has happened before she passed out. She really is weak.

"I think that the fight was amazing, Koharu-chan. I've never seen Kacchan at that state before in a match." Midoriya thought that maybe Koharu is upset for losing, so he immediately told her how amazing the fight was.

When he was watching from the strands, he could see how incredible Koharu moved - from beginning to the end - she fought in intense passion and with the intention of winning. Knowing how Koharu never really liked to fight head on, the fact that she fought in a match with no intention to lose is already amazing.

Koharu smiled, feeling thankful to him knowing what he really wants to say to her. "You're so kind, Midoriya-kun."

At the sight of her genuine smile, Midoriya's face flushed in pink.

"Oh! A-Ahh, Uhmm! T-Thank....you?" He fumbled over his choses of words, not knowing what to say after what Koharu just said.

Seeing his reaction, Koharu can't help but to chuckle in amusement.

The match today only opened her eyes, she didn't feel upset over her loss. She felt refreshed.

She may have lost, but she won't give up to become stronger. "I thought about what you said earlier."

  Midoriya stopped from his blabbering and focused his attention on Koharu.

"I was convinced that being what I am like now is a weakness, that I am such an unworthy of the name that was given to me by my parents."

"You see, I wanted to make them proud. But how do I prove myself to them when I don't even believe in my abilities?"

  Midoriya intently listened to Koharu.

She smiled, "So I was really relieved that the part of myself which i hate can also become part of my strength. Ako-chan believes it so, and you told me how strong I am."

"Koharu-chan.." He was glad that Koharu managed to bring herself up, he could finally see a speck of determination, that same fire in her eyes that he also have.

"This is only the start line. I still have lots of opportunities to prove myself, to be stronger - so I could protect more people." Koharu stared at Midoriya, "Let's become stronger together, Koharu-chan."

Koharu giggled, "That would be nice."

A loud knock interrupted them from their serene conversation. The both turned to look at the newcomer, turns out it was Yurika.

When Yurika entered the room, she didn't expect to see Koharu with Midoriya. She was actually close to him? She stopped, "Did I disturb the two of you?"

  Midoriya frantically waved his hands in all different directions, "No! No! No! You didn't!"

Yurika raised an eyebrow, "You do not need to panic like that, Midoriya-san." At the indifference of her voice, Midoriya shyly scratch his head.