|27|

••••••••••••••

E P I S O D E
27

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°  

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

     Ako was sleeping on her bed, letting out a loud purr as her tail keeps swaying softly, her ears twitching. Koharu who happens to be infront of her cannot help but to take a picture quietly.

She blushed, "So cute...!!!" She fangirled in her mind and made the picture her wallpaper.

Without a second thought, Ako suddenly got up from her bed and grabbed her phone. "He finally texted me! Took you long enough!" Ako was frustrated that Shinso had been ignoring her messages these past three days, and she was excited to meet him again - but what welcomed her made her slump on glum.

Hitoshi<3: Sorry for not replying these past few days, we won't be able to meet tbh - i'm so busy with training. I'll text you if i ever have free time.

  Koharu who witnessed the scene, sweatdropped. "Ako-chan, how about you go outside for some fresh air? And maybe train your reflexes?" She suggested.

  Ako sat up from her bed, pouting before walking up to her closet. "I'll go out for a while." Slipping yellow summer dress and tying her vermillion into a ponytail, Ako left.

  Koharu sighed and began writing on her notebook, containing the information that she gathered.

....

   "She told me I could go out, but what could I possibly do alone, desu no?" Ako pondered where she is going for awhile, but for now, her feet are walking aimlessly. Her aimless walk gradually led her to a lush of forest, and beside the forest is the ocean.

  Her eyes sparkled at the view. Without thinking, she transformed into her cat form. A yellow bell dangling in the middle of her neck, and a blue ribbon attack to the side of her ears - like some kind of hairclip. Her cyan eyes were slit and she felt whiskers, it's been a long time since she taken this form. It's been like a whole four years since she did this.

It's more comfortable in her cat form because her body can stretch in different angles. Sure, her human body flexible, but not as flexible as a cat.

Her cat form is pure white that has yellow marks, the yellow marks are on her two ears, her tail, and her four legs. She walked near the beach and laid on the staircase to stare the blue water crashing in waves, creating a serene music into her ears.

While watching the ocean however, she felt a familiar aura from afar. She looked up and looked behind her to see Todoroki jogging towards the ocean. His face is that's usually calm is now tense, and he is radiating a cold aura that makes people stay away from him.