|18|

••••••••••

E P I S O D E
18

E P I S O D E18

°°°°°°°°°

Koharu woke up to the sound of the birds chirping softly outside the window, yawning and stretching her limbs. She casted her eyes to the peacefully sleeping cat next to her bed. There're apparent eye bags as it hid underneath Ako's long eyelashes.

'Ako is still in her fitted black jumpsuit, she must be so tired.' Koharu thought, worrying for her dear friend.

"It's still early, i should wake her up later. I should give her the sleep that she needs." Koharu whispered to herself before getting up from the bed.

She closes the door quietly and eventually saw Momo coming out of her room also, already on her uniform. "Yaomomo-sama, ohayou gozaimasu." ( Goodmorning ) Koharu politely greeted and bowed her head slightly.

Momo noticed Koharu and smiled sweetly, "Goodmorning to you too, Koharu-chan. Is Ako still asleep?"

"Mh. She's still asleep, but i figured she must be so tired last night so I decided to wake her up later." Koharu excluded the part of Ako's departure for her dangerous spying work, Ako and Koharu decided they would talk about that matter later tonight after their talk last night.

"I see. She must be tired from searching for a way home. Even though i said i would help you two, i barely even did anything to ease your problems. I feel bad."

Koharu looked at the dignified and loving Momo beside her while walking, she could not believe that Momo thought of that of herself. Even though Koharu still felt insecure about the girl, she still appreciates the help from her family. They helped her adapt and learn more about this world, they even provided a roof for them!

What help did she not provided at all? They feel very thankful for the Yaoyorozu family, so very grateful that they feel they are being dependent on them.

Koharu had to shake her head and sigh, "That's not true at all, Yaomomo-sama. You and your family had helped us enough. We are very thankful for you and the Yaoyorozu heads, without your help and your guidance we wouldn't even know what would happen to us in this unknown and unfamiliar world. You've done enough for us." Koharu sincerely told her utmost thankfulness for the Yaoyorozu family.

  Momo, who had thought she had been utterly useless - felt herself tearing up from Koharu's sincere words. Maybe it was selfish of her to say this, but she truly wanted them to rely on her more. Hearing this from Koharu herself who was a bit distancing herself from them - felt relieved.