|23|

••••••••••

E P I S O D E
23

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

  "We're moving out." Koharu started in the middle of Momo's tea time. Momo stopped midway and stared at the three princesses. Ako is staring at Momo and the new princess is savoring the tea as she closes her eyes.

  It was peaceful until Koharu said something that greatly shocked Momo. "You don't want to be with me anymore?" She almost whispered, she's deeply sad at this moment.

"No, it's nothing like that. We like being with you, but we need to be independent. We are the princesses of Slor, independence is deeply engraved in our heart and soul. As much as we wanted to stay, we needed to figure things out our own." Koharu explained, looking down in sadness too. 

"I see. Have you found a place to stay?"

Yurika raised the corners of her lips, "I have a place ready for us."

"Okay. That relieves me, atleast."

"After we move out, can we still visit you anytime?" Ako asked, as much as she doesn't want to admit it - she honestly likes being in the Yaoyorozu residence. The maids, the family, and Momo herself are all lovable people.

  She's gonna miss them after they go home.

Momo sincerely smiled, "You're all welcome anytime."

"Thank you for everything, Momo."

"It is our pleasure to help you all. We don't mind at all. So, may i know when are you going to move out?"

"We plan on leaving next week."

"That early, huh. Well then, if you need something, I would be glad to help."

Ako remembered the scroll from last night, so she decided to ask some help from Momo who had a vast knowledge and understandings.

"Then, this." Ako took out the scroll and showed it to Momo. "It's a forbidden scroll in our world, Yurika stole it so I can analyze and study it - but that scroll is blocking my ability to read its data. So, I would be glad if you could help with this investigation."

Momo stared at the scroll, it looked like an ordinary paper that was painted by someone and mashed all the symbols together. But this is her chance! She can help Ako. She'll do her best with this one.

"I understand. Leave this to me." Her smile radiated joy and determination, it became contagious and so the three also smiled in determination.

"Thank you."

After that conversation about the moving out plan, they planned on telling Aizawa about their origins since he will be a great help having some kind of authority with the principal. Also, Aizawa would find it out eventually - no need to keep it a secret for a long time.

One of the reason they thought of asking for Aizawa's help is to help Yurika go to the same school, even if it is late.

Koharu, Yurika and Ako came to an agreement that they will gather information in a separate way. Koharu is tasked to learn how warp gates and teleportations work.