|43|

E P I S O D E
43

    E P I S O D E43

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

     "So, you're saying you woke up ahead of me...?" A slightly annoyed awoken Ako stared incredulously at Yurika's graceful smiling face.

"Yes, that is correct. That is why i handled all of the problems that was left. They depended on me, and i was able to lead them even more efficiently and smoothly, and the problems were quickly solved all thanks to me." Yurilka's grin became wider.

Ako wanted to tear it off. Well, partly because she couldn't do anything at the moment and she's now a step behind them. However, most of all - she's irritated as hell.

"Yurika," her claws appeared on her slender nails. "Do you want me to ruin you face?" She said with the most harmless grinning face she could muster.

Yurika deadpanned, "That face doesn't match your words at all."

   Ako shrugged her shoulders and her face became lax, leaning her back to the bed's frame.

   Our third princess woke up exactly after three days, means the start of internships. The class of 1A already departed to their designated companies for their internships - Yurika and Koharu should be in their companies now but the principal excused them for a few days.

That granted them some time to talk and catch up after being in a coma for a long while.

  Yurika's taunting grin changed into a serious one; knowing that what issue may unfold to Ako may become an entirely different crisis altogether, and this issue is a big problem as it is.

"Ako-chan, we have a very serious problem. And we want you to listen calmly." Koharu started right away.

Ako tilted her head to the side, "What could be the problem to have you guys look so solemn?"

  Ako already had an idea as to what they were going to say, the moment she woke up - she couldn't feel it in her veins anymore.

  "Our connection to our world," she lowered her head. She couldn't bear looking at Ako right now given by how useless she is right now. "It's gone."

The moment she uttered the last sentence; she was ready to face Ako's wrath. However, a lot of things has changed. Ako merely let out a heavy sigh, patting Koharu's head with a soft smile on her face.

  "Don't feel guilty, Koharu. We've done our best, although our connection is gone we can always find a way to reconnect, right?"