|25|

°°°°°°°°°°
E P I S O D E
25

°°°°°°°°°°E P I S O D E25

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Another day welcomed the earth, and is finally time to go to school. Unfortunately, Yurika still need to stay home since today is their mission to let Aizawa know of their situation. Or maybe the principal too, since he would know somehow because the principal is on the higher position.

Ako could only trust that principal to help them. Sometimes, being too cautious would affect someone. So she needed to trust a stranger, even if it is not very pleasant for her.

Walking together with Koharu to school, her eyes landed on the bracelet that Bakugo gave her last night. It unknowingly brought a smile on her face. Koharu took notice of that and wondered who gave the bracelet to Ako because it suited her a lot.

"That's a beautiful bracelet, Ako-chan." Ako looked at her and grinned.

"It is. Bakugo gave this to me last night when we went out for a stroll." Her eyes were so shiny when she said that to Koharu.

It made Koharu wonder how it feels to be like that. Being a succubus is a bitch. She can't feel romantic emotions properly, that's why she's oblivious and dense as a stone.

It is a mystery to her how it works.

"I see. He's surprisingly cute." Koharu giggled, "H-He's not cute, but oh well. I guess you could tell me that." Ako blushed and walked fast, tearing her eyes away from the bracelet.

"You're also cute, Ako-chan." Koharu followed after Ako with a grin on her face.

...

The moment Koharu and Ako entered the classroom, they immediately noticed Midoriya's figure coming towards them with glitters in his eyes.

"Saotome-san, Nanakura-san! Goodmorning!" Midoriya greeted cheerfully, holding his hero analysis notebook - staring passionately at the two princesses. Ako took a step back to maintain a social distancing from him, and also because she suddenly felt dreary.

Koharu smiled at Midoriya, "Mh. Goodmorning, Midoriya-kun. You're so energetic today, huh?" She giggled softly when Midoriya noticed the close proximity between Koharu and him. He immediately backed away, scratching his nape in embarrassment.

Ashido sneaked up behind Ako, "So, who's the white haired girl that we saw? Is she your friend?" Ako flinched and didn't hesitate to smack Ashido's face away from her, "You're too close! Also, she is a very special friend of mine. So what?!" Ako crossed her arms, letting out a loud scoff.