|36|

••••••••

E P I S O D E
36

»»--⍟--««

Ako wiped the remaining blood off her cheeks using the back of her hand-grinning in excitement.

It is always exciting fighting like this with someone she considered as her rival and precious bestfriend.

Her slender hands formed into a fist, punching the air; with the use of her special ability, multiple balls of airs that shaped like a fist came for Yurika's way.

Seeing the upcoming attack from Ako - Yurika didn't hesitate to bring her shield up to protect herself from Ako's attack.

  Expecting that the attack should be really heavy, she strengthen her core to keep herself on place. As the force from Ako's telekinesis punched its way to Yurika's shield, the crowds watching the fight could feel the vibrations from both the air and the floor.

  "Woah woah, do you feel that!?"

"It's vibrating!"

  "She looks like she's not struggling holding off that cat lady's attack, but this is ridiculous."

Meanwhile, Class 1-A who're watching the match between two bestfriends were both bewildered and is immersed.

This is a fight between bestfriends who both treasures each other, but they are fighting like enemies.

"You'll get tired if you keep holding on, Yurika!" Ako shouted; still not stopping her multiple attacks.

"How do i stop if you keep raining punches on me, you stupid cat!" Yurika on the other hand is on the edge already, and Ako just have to distract her. No way she's going to lose to this stupid cat who can't even understand people but calls herself a genius!

"Can't you do something? I thought you're not the same anymore, was that a lie desu no?" Ako stopped her punches but prepared a wave of electromagnetic pressures.

Just as Yurika thought that it finally stopped, looking up - she was met by an enourmous tsunami-like waves from Ako's special ability. Before she could lift up her shield, she was blasted away from the stage.

  "Todou Yurika blew off from the stage! What kind of power if our Saotome Ako is showing right now!? Is that her full potential!? Will the young Yurika be okay!?"

"Don't get too excited, they're only starting."

As the thick smokes dispersed, they finally saw Yurika's figure. Her whole figure is crouching like she's climbing a mountain, her nails were digging into the floor, a long crimson lines painted the floor; Yurika's barely inside the bounds.

"SHE'S HANGING ON DEAR LIFE!"

"Don't exaggerate."

Ako's eyes flared up, "Mou, you're so stubborn. Yurika." She taunted again, by now, the only thing that is running inside Yurika's mind is to win. She wanted to beat Ako, she wanted Ako to think highly of her as an enemy - not as a dear friend.

Slowly standing up, Yurika's jade-like eyes gleamed - as though her eyes is water, colors of red roses started washing through the color of her jade eyes.

Seeing that she'll go all out, Ako's began getting herself ready - her ears and tails out - pupils turned into slits and whiskers started growing on her cheeks.