|09|

E P I S O D E
9

E P I S O D E9

••••

      The sound of the cheerful and joyful bustling around the capital of the Kingdom of Slor were all around the place, a sound of gallops from a horse and a carriage passed through the crowded happy place. The weather is nice and there is no clouds around the sky, the sun is up at the very top but the breeze is cool and the heat is not too extreme.

  Inside the carriage, there was a figure silently staring at the crowd with her piercing blue eyes. Her fangs were slightly showing on her closed lips.

  The lady sighed and started drinking her blood wine. The Vampire Princess, Todou Yurika - seems to be in distress.

"Is there something wrong, Milady?" Her maid asked in concern, Yurika waved her hand and raised her eyebrows slightly. "I am fine, do not worry about me, Areya."

  The maid who is observing her master for a almost three months now, cannot help but to voice out her worries. "Milady, i apologise for being impudent for saying this, but you have been drinking blood for this past two months non-stop. And you seem to be in a state of bloodlust lately. I am really worried about you, my lady."

Yurika, who have only been listening to her maid's worried voice, drifted off to the day the Feline Princess disappeared.

  She was there in her estate, but she couldn't save her dearest friend.

    It was a fine sunny day in the garden of Saotome's Palace. Four of the princesses were talking about the latest fashion design of their favourite boutique shop. There was Saotome, Yurika, Oozora, and Arisugawa.

  "Have you guys heard about this new design?!" Oozora started and placed the new design of the shop on the circular table, which caught the attention of the three other princesses. There laid the beautiful design of an extravagant ball gown, with different colors, and theme. Perfect for the princesses.

  Arisugawa Otome was the first tl react, she gasped "Lovely, de~su!"

Yurika licked her fangs and started rambling about her proud bloodline of her vampire kin.

  "I am a descendant of the great Count Dracula who has wandered this mortal plane around six hundred years ago, something extravagant as this would definitely suit me. If anyone dare to disagree, i will suck your blood!" Says the proud vampire princess.

"Love you, de~su!" Arisugawa fangirled over the vampire princess, earning a smirk from the princess herself.

"What are you saying, desu no?! Anyone suits these dresses! Not just you, Yurika." Saotome disagreed, knowing that Yurika is going to claim these dresses as hers. Saotome couldn't agree to this.