|19|

••••••••••

E P I S O D E
19

••••••••••

[ 1 2 : 5 0 ] pm, the same day afternoon.

After Koharu reported about the incident and the mention of a villain attacking UA, the teachers immediately took action - even the principal came to inspect the aftermath situation with the reporters.

As for Ako, she immediately told Koharu about the incident from the faculty room. And as expected, Koharu's reaction is enough to make someone feel guilty. She's hella scared of what is going to happen.

But Ako reassured her that she's going to be fine. Koharu is strong, and she just doesn't know how to fully use her potential. Ako had to blame the lack of skill when it comes to combat knowledge to the teachers of their academy.

That's why when they are still in this world, Ako had to use all kinds of means to obtain knowledge - as well as information as an access to go home.

"For the foundational skill of heroics we'll study today. It was decided that you'll be supervised by a three-man team comprising me, All Might, and somebody else." Aizawa started which snapped Ako out of her deep thinking.

"Sensei! What'll will be doing?" Sero raised his hands energetically and asked the tired out teacher.

Aizawa then showed a card with a capital letters of 'RESCUE.'

"Be the hero that everyone needs, whether it's a flood or any other disaster. It's the trial of rescue!"

Everyone got excited about finally doing something heroic. Including Ako and Koharu. The class started making noises and comments about today's hero lesson.

"Trial of rescue, sounds a little bit difficult this time." Says the one and only Kaminari thunder boy.

"Exactly!" Agreed by a pink girl.

"C'mon dumbass! That's what a hero's whole job is! I'm chomping at the bit!" Says the shark spiky redhead, Kirishima.

"If it's flood, then that environment is my specialty. Ribbit, ribbit." Says the cute frog, Tsuyu.

"Don't get ahead of yourselves." Aizawa's grumpy voice silenced the whole class. As the class became quiet, Aizawa continued what he was saying.

"As i was saying, this time it's entirely up to you whether or not you wear your hero costume. Some of your costumes probably aren't adapted to the task at hand, after all."

The automatic lockers where their costume laid, opened.

"This training area is fairly far away, so we'll get there by taking a bus."

Ako brightened up, excited for the upcoming hero activity.

"That's all, go get prepared."

At the cue, everyone got up and started to take their hero costume. When Ako got hers, she looked at Koharu questionably - she didn't get her hero costume. Is she perhaps still shy about it?