|17|

••••••••••

  E P I S O D E
17

  E P I S O D E 17

°°°°°°°°°°

    As she was about to control their blood, a sudden burst of blue flames came into her view. She stared wide eyed at the beautiful blue flames, to the owner of such beautiful power. She was utterly surprised that someone came to save her.

"You all seems to be having fun picking on a single girl." The guy with burnt skins smirked triumphantly with mocking in his eyes. He stepped infront of Yurika. 

"It's none of your business, she's our target! You better go away or else, we would not hold back and kill you right here and now." The leader said seriously, his buff body slowly becoming tense - getting his body ready to fight.

"What if I say i don't give a damn about your business?" The guy smirked, further irritating the buff guy.

"Come on, we're both villains right? Give us the girl right now."

"I would have to reject your demands, since i also like this little victim of yours. So I will be taking her away."

The buff guy clicked his tongue in annoyance.

  He looked at his comrades and nodded his head. Not wasting another second, they all pounced towards the guy infront of Yurika.

The burnt guy did not hesitate to burn all of the villains that attacked him, ignoring the screams of agony in the background.

Seeing as his comrades were easily killed by a single man, panic striked his entire system - Yurika watched with scrutinizing eyes.

  'Hmmm, that guy is going to run for sure.' As if it was a cue, the big guy did run - abandoning his comrades in the moment.

"Ara~ he ran." Yurika watched in disdain. And since she needed some blood right now, she wouldn't mind sucking his blood dry out of his body. Her eyes glinted and used her wings to sprout at that moment, Dabi who was beside her widened his eyes from the sudden appearance of her bat-like wings. He had thought that she's simply a fragile beautiful lady. Turns out he was wrong.

Yurika zoomed in towards the guy in a fast rate, not even Dabi saw her movement - as if she just suddenly teleported behind the buff man.

Her fangs grew longer and sharp, and dug her fangs deep into the man's neck. "AGH!!" The guy screamed in agony at the sudden contact of her sharp fangs, followed by the sudden dizziness in his body - feeling the blood flow out of his body like some water going out of the waterfall.