|44|

E P I S O D E
44

•••••••••••••

Ako's slim, and small figure left the changing room wearing her hero suit that she revised; considering her weakened state after being comatosed and losing part of her abilities, she requested for a weapon strong enough to use as her main instrument to deal damage on potential enemies.

A long katana-like weapon; however, it doesn't have any prospect of being life threatening. It's made of the strongest, durable kind of chromium - and since she's having a hard time controlling a katana as she was completely dependent on her abilities, she requested for them to insert a device that could let her freely, and easily take control of her weapon using telekinesis.

She took her time examining the weapon in hand. It's not heavy, and not light as well - if she use it efficiently long enough, muscles might develop on her body. It's not exactly a bad idea, she smirked at the thought.

"Saotome-san." A hero in work called out to her. "Yes?" Twirling her weapon to it's sheath on her back, she showed a light smile as her response.

"Endeavor-san is calling you to his office." The hero answered.

Ako raised her eyebrows. That old man is calling for her? She doesn't want to face him as much as possible, but since she chose his hero agency she suppose it's inevitable to meet him.

"Okay. I understand." She nodded and proceeded to walking towards Endeavor's office.

She sighed. The first time when she was brought in by Todoroki, meeting the number two ranked hero Endeavor for the second time was awkward - an obvious dislike and animosity wafting throughout the entire office room that was emitted both from the male, and the feline princess.

She had thought that her choice to pick his agency was a mistake.

Fortunately, since the relationship between them should be strictly professional; they've been getting along just fine in terms of work.

Her pale hands knocked on the door, waiting for Endeavor's permission to let her in. The door opened, meeting eyes with Shoto's pair of odd eyes.

"A-Todoroki-kun. What are you doing here?" Despite the fact that her breath got caught in her throat to the sight of Todoroki infront of her - she smoothly, and calmly asked; trying hard to act normal.

"I called him here."

Ako glanced at the man on a swivel chair.

"Why?"

Endeavor smirked.

"Isn't it obvious? We're going on a patrol, to show you what a real hero is."

......

"There's a crack...." All of the princesses, including the Queen gathered around the damaged core that had been recovered from the demise of a curse. They had thought that they saved it; however, the sight of a huge crack almost terrified the princesses from another crisis.

"Without Princess Saotome's barrier, there's nothing to protect the core. Therefore, when the curse was removed, some damage was left." Hime weakly muttered, still recovering from the curse.

The queen sighed behind the princesses. "Such a thing can't be prevented because there's alot of missing pieces in it's protection."

Turning to the queen whose calmly leaning on a wall with some kind of a figureless water floating around her body, her lips formed a kind smile.